Calling all artists and designers! The Crypto.com Research and Insights (R&I) team is in need of an official mascot for the Research Wizards Programme. Simply submit your mascot design to enter the contest. The Crypto.com R&I team will select three finalists. The final design winner will be determined by fan vote on the @cryptocom_rni Twitter account on 23 May 2022.
03 May 2022 12:00pm SGT – 20 May 2022 (updated) 12:00pm SGT
How to enter:
- First, design your own original “Crypto.com Research Wizard” mascot
- Then share your design on Twitter
- Be sure to use the hashtag #ResearchWizard and tag @cryptocom_rni
- Only public profiles will be considered
Selection of Entrants:
Three entrants will be selected as finalists by the Crypto.com R&I team and will each earn USD$100 in CRO, to be deposited directly into their Crypto.com App accounts. The finalists will be announced on the @cryptocom_rni Twitter account on 23 May 2022.
Rules and Entrant Information
To enter the contest, you must submit your entry on Twitter. Upload your design as a tweet, and be sure to use the hashtag #ResearchWizard and tag @cryptocom_rni. The deadline to submit your entry will be 20 May 2022 (updated), 12:00 pm SGT.
By submitting your entry, you then agree to transfer the ownership of this artwork to Crypto.com.
- You may submit up to two entries.
- The artist must submit their own entry. If entering the contest as a group, it will be counted as one entry and the prize will remain the same.
- Entry must be the artist’s original work, and not have been published or distributed anywhere else.
- Submit a photo of your design on Twitter. For the selected finalists, we will require you to also send your designs in digital format, either SVG, JPG, or PNG format via email.
- Entries may not exceed the PG-13 rating. Rating will be at the R&I team’s sole discretion.
- Action or stationary poses are acceptable for all wizard art entries.
- Chosen entries will be posted to Crypto.com websites and social media platforms unless disqualified for rating purposes. Once submitted, an entry cannot be revoked.
- Entries may be disqualified for any reason at the discretion of the RNI team if found to be in violation of any of the guidelines mentioned above.
The Crypto.com Research & Insights team will select three entrants as the finalists. Their works will be judged based on creativity of the design, their artistic and narrative expression, aesthetic appeal, brand conformity, and industry relevancy.
A final winner will be determined by the community on the @cryptocom_rni official Twitter account. The design with the most votes – or “likes+RTs+replies” will be the final winner. The winning artwork will be considered for the official Crypto.com Research Wizard mascot and will receive an additional USD$100 CRO.
Winner will be announced on Crypto.com Research & Insights’ Twitter account. Crypto.com will send a direct message to the winner on Twitter to confirm additional information and coordinate the CRO prize fulfilment. Winner’s artwork may be used on the Crypto.com website and social media channels.
Official Rules and Legal Disclaimer
Click here to see the complete rules and guidelines for this contest. By submitting your entry, you hereby confirm that you have read and understood all terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. You can email the Research Wizard team with any questions at [email protected].