- Harmony (ONE) announced a US$1 million bounty for the hacker that exploited the Horizon Bridge for US$100 million and moved them into Tornado Cash Ethereum (ETH) mixer.
- Norway announced an Arbitrum-powered platform for citizens to access shares of unlisted companies.
- Cardano (ADA) postponed Vasil hard fork citing software bugs and an ‘abundance of caution’.
- Cronos (CRO) reached 48.35 million total transactions, increasing +2% from last week.
- Ethereum (ETH) testnet Beacon Chain launched and ready for trial merge
- Bitcoin (BTC) network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% drop
- Central African Republic president launches crypto initiative following Bitcoin adoption
- Bitcoin mining company Compass Mining loses facility for not paying electricity bill
- Almost US$4 billion in Bitcoin miner loans are coming under stress
- Solana Labs (SOL) to launch Web3 smartphone in 2023
- Tron’s (TRX) total accounts hits a new milestone of 100M as the project celebrates its 4th anniversary
- Convex Finance (CVX) sets up new URLs after website address Is hijacked
- THORChain (RUNE) mainnet goes live on seven networks; RUNE spikes
- Ethereum liquidity provider XCarnival negotiates return of 50% stolen ETH
Layer 1 Project Metrics
Layer 2 Project Metrics
Crypto.com Research & Insights team