- Registration has opened for the Axie Classic World Championship. The first tournament starts on 28 July, and the total prize pool is US$500,000 worth of AXS. Any player with at least three Axies will be eligible to participate.
- An alliance of Web3 companies has joined forces to build an open and borderless metaverse called OMA3, or the Open Metaverse Alliance for Web3. Several GameFi projects have joined the alliance, including Animoca Brands, Alien Worlds, Decentraland, and Star Atlas.
- AgeOfGods is a new play-to-earn (P2E) game that allows players to build up a team of gods and battle even when they’re offline. AgeOfGods is becoming one of the first P2E platforms to implement Crypto.com Pay.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at $10.15 billion.
- Gravity pivots to Web3 with The Sandbox to bring Ragnarok to the metaverse
- Step-counter app Sweatcoin raises $13M to fund leap into Web3
- Shiba Inu reveals the launch of its metaverse
- Mighty Bear Games secures $10M round led by Framework Ventures for blockchain unit
- The University of Tokyo to offer courses in the metaverse
- South Korea’s #1 bank KEB Hana enters The Sandbox
- GameFi industry to see $2.8 billion valuation in six years
- reNFT raises $5M in investment round to bolster Web3 GameFi
- Gamestar+ confirms partnership with Ava Labs and impending launch on Avalanche
- Baidu pushes deeper into the metaverse with virtual hosts
Top Gainers and Losers
Top Games Metrics
Top 15 Largest Tokens
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Research and Insights Team