- On Friday, Axie Infinity announced the introduction of ‘Land staking’. Players will be able to stake up to 30 land plots in one transaction and be rewarded through active gameplay.
- Niantic has partnered with the National Basketball Association (NBA) to create an original augmented reality (AR) free-to-play game called ‘NBA All-World’, where users can compete against NBA hoop stars.
- Yesterday, Oasys raised US$20M in a private token sale round with the help of Crypto.com Capital, among others. Oasys aims to solve challenges inherent to Web3 gaming such as slow transaction speeds, high gas fees, and unoptimised interfaces.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$9.24 billion, up +6.33% from last week.
- Gods Unchained unleashes spectacular staking rewards
- Timbaland lights up the metaverse with Bored Ape music video
- Polium announces Web3 game console to much scepticism
- Harvard held class reunion in the metaverse
- Dubai is preparing to take its government to the metaverse
- Former TikTok executive launches blockchain gaming startup
- Music streaming service Anghami buys Spotlight in metaverse push
- Volvo to showcase first all-electric SUV in metaverse
- South Korean convenience store CU helps bring booze culture to metaverse
- Otherside metaverse load testing begins this week
- Lickd inks two-year metaverse music deal with Decentraland’s Vegas City
- Nancy Ajram to illuminate Decentraland with Sah Sah launch party
- Animoca Brands leads US$32M funding round for Planetarium Labs
- Hasbro Teams with WoW to launch Monopoly NFT game
- Konvoy Ventures launches US$150M fund to invest in blockchain games
Top Gainers and Losers
Top Games Metrics
Top 15 Largest Tokens by Market Cap
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Research and Insights Team