- On Tuesday, Axie Infinity developer Sky Mavis restarted the Ronin bridge and began reimbursing victims of the US$625M hack, which happened earlier this year. The bridge will be refilled with outstanding user-owned assets with the help of $150M raised in April.
- Even more leading global brands are embracing the metaverse. This week it’s Mars Inc., filing NFT, crypto and metaverse trademarks for M&Ms. The application includes NFTs, digital tokens, virtual candy, and snacks.
- Cronos is continuing to enhance the usability of its GameFi platform, Cronos Play, announcing the release of new integrations. Developers will be able to use the Cronos Play Unreal Engine Plugin, Cronos Play C++ SDK, as well as the Moralis suite of developer tools.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$8.69 billion, up +4.95% from last week.
- Ebay files metaverse, NFT trademark applications
- Swave Photonics secures US$7.3M to bring AR/VR experiences to the metaverse
- SHIB’s metaverse: more than 19,000 land plots purchased so far
- HTC’s new metaverse phone includes crypto and NFT wallet
- Meta launches Meta Pay, a metaverse dedicated digital wallet
- Catalonia is building its own metaverse, says innovation minister
- Axie to fund 200 Nas Academy ‘The Creator Academy’ fellowships
- ViewSonic brings education to the metaverse
- Japanese virtual IP firm raises US$10M to accelerate metaverse business
- Fender & BMW partner with Meta for VR experiences
- Salvatore Ferragamo & Puma create free NFTs and metaverse project
- Former Sony and Playstation veterans form gaming studio for Web3 games
- K-pop logs in to the metaverse strung by idols’ vagaries, inability to tour
- Are Splinterlands bots profitable, or a problem? Hardcore players weigh in
- Axie Infinity and Polygon leaders tackle the bear market in crypto, NFTs, and blockchain games
Top Gainers and Losers
Top Games Metrics
Top 15 Largest Tokens by Market Cap
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Research & Insights team