- Blockchain games have continued to defy the bear market, as explained in a report published by DappRadar on Monday. Games such as Alien Worlds and Splinterlands continue to bring in new users and retain existing ones. Investments into the space have not slowed down either, with a combined US$1.3B invested by a16z and Dapper Labs.
- Popular news magazine Time has joined forces with The Sandbox to create ‘TIME square’. As the name suggests, the project will be a virtual space inspired by New York City and will be used to host virtual convening, art, and commerce.
- Immutable X has launched a US$500M gaming fund titled ‘Immutable Ventures’, dedicated to developing Web3 games and NFT projects, and will mainly be used to develop the Immutable X ecosystem by issuing $IMX token grants to developers and partners.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$8.28 billion, up +16.95% from last week.
- Decentraland DAO Issues US$1 in MANA to support ICE liquidity
- OshKosh B’Gosh joins the metaverse craze in collaboration with Super League
- RECUR launches NFT drop to bring Nickelodeon characters to the metaverse
- Meta launches metaverse digital clothing store
- Gaming firm Admix reaches US$300M valuation following merger, rebrand
- Publicly traded BUFF steps into Web3 via partnership with MonkeyLeague
- Tech giants cooperate on interoperability standards for an open metaverse
- KPMG kicks off metaverse collaboration hub
- Axie Infinity top NFT community in 112 countries
- Meta will grow to billions of people spending hundreds, Zuckerberg says
- Cryptoys maker OnChain Studios bags US$26M Series A funding led by a16z
- Baidu launches Web3 AI infrastructure to advance innovation in the metaverse
- Keanu Reeves offers to bring inclusivity to NFTs and the metaverse
- Tencent joins the metaverse race with new ‘Extended Reality’ unit
- Sky Mavis to focus on Axie Infinity: Origin after closing classic version
Top Gainers and Losers
Top Games Metrics
Top 15 Largest Tokens by Market Cap
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Crypto.com Research and Insights team