Time flies! It’s been a year since we set out on this journey to create the world’s most user-friendly platform for digital collectibles with Crypto.com NFT. To celebrate this milestone, we’re excited to present the Crypto.com NFT Anniversary Drop – Year 1.
Collect “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs to participate in an exciting puzzle game with other Crypto.com NFT users. Participants have the chance to win a share of US$50,000 of CRO or a “Loaded Lion” NFT.
Drop Period: 8 April 2022, 14:00 UTC – 10 April 2022, 14:00 UTC
The Crypto.com NFT Anniversary Drop – Year 1 collection consists of nine “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs. These collectibles are puzzle pieces, forming an image of the Cryptoverse Carnival Celebration when assembled. Here’s the full breakdown of the drop:
- 9,000 “2022 Anniversary Packs”* that can be unwrapped immediately to reveal a “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFT
- 9 unique “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs (1,000 editions each)
- US$20 per pack
- Each user can purchase a maximum of four packs during the drop
- Following the drop, the collectibles can then be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace**
*Transactions on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace are processed on-chain and will require network confirmation and processing times outside of Crypto.com’s control. Please take this into consideration when trading “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs.
**Only “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs can be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Unopened “2022 Anniversary” Packs cannot be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace.
Early Access for Mane Netizens
Mane Netizens* will get early access to the Crypto.com NFT Anniversary Drop – Year 1 on 8 April 2022, 12:00 UTC, two hours ahead of the public. 2,000 packs will be exclusively available for Mane Netizens to purchase. Ensure that you are logged in to your Crypto.com NFT account when accessing this drop to be eligible for the early access beta test.
*To qualify, you will need to have your “Loaded Lion” NFT in your Crypto.com NFT account. Visit the Help Centre for more information on privileged access.
Crypto.com NFT Anniversary Sweepstakes
Collectors who own three or more “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs and fulfil the eligibility requirements below get to enter the sweepstakes!
Can you spot the Cryptizens and CRO tokens scattered across the “Cryptoverse Carnival“ NFTs? Simply count the total number of Cryptizens and CRO tokens across all nine puzzle pieces, and submit your answers here by 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC.
- To enter, you will need to complete the puzzle questionnaire by 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC. The prizes that you are eligible to win depends on the number of unique “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs you own, as listed in the rewards table below.
- If you purchased a pack from the drop, open it and reveal its contents. Collectibles from unopened packs after 21 April, 12:00 UTC will not be considered.
- Users must connect their Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC to be eligible for the sweepstakes.
|Requirement*||Prizes||Reward Type||# of Prizes|
|9 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + 100% score on puzzle questionnaire||Loaded Lion #5128||NFT||1|
|9 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||US$1,111 worth of CRO||Cryptocurrency||11|
|6 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + at least 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||US$200 worth of CRO||Cryptocurrency||200|
|3 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + at least 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||Limited Edition NFT: Fully Assembled “Cryptoverse Carnival Celebration”||NFT||1,111|
*Please note that different editions from the same collectible only count as 1 collectible. To be eligible for the sweepstakes, make sure you own different collectibles (edition numbers don’t matter).
The more unique collectibles you own, the higher your chances of winning!
Crypto.com NFT Anniversary Sweepstakes (Example Scenario)
|Requirements*||# of Collectors Who Fulfil the Requirement||# of Prizes Available|
(Based on the table above)
|9 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + 100% score on puzzle questionnaire||100||1|
|9 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||300||11|
|6 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + at least 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||500||200|
|3 “Cryptoverse Carnival” NFTs + at least 80% score on puzzle questionnaire||2,000||1,111|
In this scenario, imagine that there are the above number of collectors who fulfil each prize category’s requirement on 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC.
Here’s what will happen in the sweepstakes:
- One collector will be randomly selected out of the eligible 100 to win the “Loaded Lion #5128” NFT. The 99 remaining collectors who didn’t win will automatically be added to the subsequent prize tier’s pool of eligible collectors.
- 11 collectors will then be randomly selected out of the eligible 399 (99 + 300) to win US$1,111 worth of CRO.
- The 388 (399 – 11) collectors who do not win US$1,111 worth of CRO will then be added to the subsequent prize tier ’s pool of eligible collectors. Winners will then be selected from that pool. This is repeated for subsequent prize tiers.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Guide to completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT
- Visit the Help Centre for more information on getting started with Crypto.com NFT in the Crypto.com App
- Please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for full details regarding the sweepstakes
- Users must complete KYC verification for their Crypto.com App account
- Please ensure that your Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts are registered using the same email address and connected before 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC
- Users who fail to connect their Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC will not be eligible to enter the sweepstakes
- The NFTs (“Cryptoverse Carnival”) will need to be in the user’s Crypto.com NFT account on 21 April 2022, 12:00 UTC in order for them to enter the sweepstakes
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong are excluded from this sweepstakes campaign
- The cryptocurrency or NFT prizes will be deposited into the winner’s Crypto.com App wallet or Crypto.com NFT account within 28 days after the Campaign End Date (21 April 2022)
- The CRO/USD exchange rate used to administer the campaign will be determined around the time of prize distribution at the sole discretion of Crypto.com
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 28 days after the Campaign End Date (21 April 2022)
- The guides in the Helpful Links section are for reference only
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm