We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the EU ROCKSOLID Card Campaign! Score US$50 of CRO plus an additional 1% rebate on your spending by signing up to the Crypto.com App with either the code ROCKSOLID or a referral code from an existing EEA-registered user.
Additionally, you’ll need to successfully apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card (Ruby Steel tier and above). The Crypto.com Visa Card is accepted at over 80 million Visa merchants worldwide, and you can easily fund yours with either fiat or cryptocurrency. The best part? No annual fees.
EEA-registered users, we haven’t forgotten about you either. For a limited time only, you’ll enjoy double referral rewards too. When a fellow EEA-based user signs up with your referral code and successfully applies for a Card, you’ll receive US$50 of CRO. There are no referral limits.
Campaign Period: 23 October 2023, 09:00 UTC – 20 December 2023, 23:59 UTC
How to participate:
- Sign up to the Crypto.com App with the referral code ROCKSOLID or a valid code from an existing EEA-registered user (Guide)
- Apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card (Ruby Steel tier and above) and lock up the required CRO (Guide)
- Receive your CRO reward and enjoy a bonus rebate on applicable purchases with your Card
- (For existing EEA-registered users) You’ll receive your CRO reward when your referral successfully completes steps 1 and 2
Remember, this offer is valid for all new EEA-based* users. Simply follow the steps above and earn your rewards.
*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- How to sign up to the Crypto.com App
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- How to lock up CRO in the Crypto.com App
- Participation in the campaign is strictly optional.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from users who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules of Limited Offer, which apply to this Campaign. Your use of the Crypto.com Visa Card is governed by the Crypto.com Visa Card terms and conditions applicable in your region.
- By enjoying the offer, users acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Privacy Notice, which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing and understand that we may use your personal information for the purposes of assessing your eligibility to participate in the campaign, identity verification and prize redemption.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed to be financial advice. Nothing contained herein shall constitute a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Crypto.com to invest, buy or sell any digital assets. The Crypto.com Visa Card is issued and promoted in the EEA by Foris MT Limited pursuant to its Visa Principal Member (Issuing) license. Foris MT Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Malta, with company registration number: C 90348 and registered office at Level 7, Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, SPK 1000, St. Julians, Malta, duly authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority as a Financial Institutions licenced to issue electronic money under the 3rd Schedule to the Financial Institutions Act (Electronic Money Institutions).