We’re excited to announce that Crypto.com Pay merchants* can now choose to receive their settlement payouts into their bank accounts in U.S. Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Australian Dollars (AUD)!
Fiat settlements will enable Crypto.com Pay merchants to offer over 20 cryptocurrencies as a payment option to their customers while safeguarding themselves from crypto price volatility.
Crypto.com Pay merchants* can opt for USD, EUR or AUD settlements through the Merchant Dashboard Settings page and by clicking on the Payout tab.
In addition to USD, EUR and AUD fiat settlement payouts, merchants can also choose to receive payouts via the following cryptocurrencies and stablecoins:
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Ethereum (ETH)||Cronos (CRO)||USD Coin (USDC)|
|True USD (TUSD)||True AUD (TAUD)||True CAD (TCAD)||True GBP (TGBP)|
|USD Coin (USDC)|
|True USD (TUSD)|
|True AUD (TAUD)|
|True CAD (TCAD)|
|True GBP (TGBP)|
Learn more about the supported payment and settlement currencies here.
Crypto.com Pay allows merchants to receive over 20 cryptocurrencies from Crypto.com’s growing global base of over 50 million users with no transaction fees. In addition to real-time payments through the Crypto.com App, customers worldwide can also pay with other wallets on-chain. To drive business for Pay merchants, Crypto.com provides a merchant catalogue and Pay Rewards when users check out with Crypto.com’s native token, Cronos (CRO), offering up to 10% back during promotional periods.
Accept Crypto Payments Now
*USD settlement is available internationally to Crypto.com Pay merchants with USD bank accounts. EUR settlement is available for merchants in SEPA countries here. AUD settlement is available for merchants in Australia.
- Guide to Crypto.com Pay for merchants
- Guide to integrating Crypto․com Pay with eCommerce platforms
- Crypto.com Pay merchant FAQs
- Guide to Crypto.com Pay Rewards for users
- A transmittance fee may be applied depending on the intermediaries between the merchant’s bank and Crypto.com’s fiduciary partners.
- Crypto.com’s fiduciary partners facilitate transfers to most of the international banks around the world.
- Crypto.com is not responsible and liable for wire transfers across countries made by merchants’ banks and Crypto.com’s fiduciary partners.
- Crypto.com Pay settlement fee applies.
- The fees and limits applicable to settlement payouts can be found in the Merchant Dashboard‘s Fees and Limits section.