Calling all UFC fans—more tickets are up for grabs! This time, two lucky draw winners will receive a pair of tickets to UFC 278! To participate, simply register for the campaign and trade CRO in the Crypto.com App during the Campaign Period. This giveaway is only open to U.S. App users only.
Taking place at the Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City, U.S. on 20 Aug 2022, UFC 278 is headlined by UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman. The lucky draw winners will get to watch him defend his Welterweight Championship against Leon Edwards.
Register for the campaign now!
Campaign Period: 1 August 2022, 13:00 UTC – 8 August 2022, 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
- Log in to the Crypto.com App
- Register for the giveaway
- Trade (buy or sell) at least US$100 of CRO during the Campaign Period
- Two lucky draw winners will each receive one pair of tickets to UFC 278
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the UFC 278 Tickets Giveaway Official Rules for further rules regarding eligibility.
- Participation in the UFC 278 Tickets Giveaway Campaign Tickets is strictly optional.
- The UFC 278 Tickets Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users in the U.S. only, excluding users from Rhode Island, Florida and New York.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within seven days after the campaign end date to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of their passport or similar government-issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the UFC 278 tickets and their guests will be required to comply with Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah, and United States COVID-19 Policies to attend the event.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes, e.g. including but not limited to, traveling costs, personal expenses, and taxes.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail a 3” x 5” plain white postcard with the Sweepstakes name and your contact information to Crypto.com, Sabadell Financial Center Building, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2725, Miami, FL 33131. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- This is not financial advice. Staking and purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment, or trading decisions.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.