Ready for another round of giveaways, UFC fans? This time, we are giving away 3 pairs of tickets to UFC 269 and USD 2,000 worth of UFC Store Gift Codes to 10 lucky draw winners.
Simply trade CRO in the Crypto.com App for the chance to watch Oliveira vs. Poirier at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on 11 December. This campaign is only open to U.S. users.
Sign up to the campaign now!
Campaign Period: 10 November 2021, 13:00 UTC – 25 November 2021, 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
- Download or log in to the Crypto.com App
- Trade (buy or sell) at least USD 100 of CRO during the Campaign Period
- Sign up to join the campaign
- 3 lucky draw winners will each receive one pair of tickets to UFC 269, and 10 lucky draw winners will each receive a USD 200 UFC Store Gift Code
- Perform CRO Net Buys* in the Crypto.com App to boost your odds of winning by up to 20x
*CRO Net Buys = Buys (CRO) – Sells (CRO) – Withdrawals (CRO)
|CRO Net Buys||> $500 USD||> $1,000 USD||> $5,000 USD||> $50,000 USD||> $500,000 USD|
|Net Buy Booster||1.5x||2.0x||4.0x||8.0x||20.0x|
|CRO Net Buys||Net Buy Booster|
|> $500 USD||1.5x|
|> $1,000 USD||2.0x|
|> $5,000 USD||4.0x|
|> $50,000 USD||8.0x|
|> $500,000 USD||20.0x|
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to depositing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The UFC 269 Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users in the US only.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within 7 days after the campaign end date to collect the e-tickets and UFC store gift codes (in digital format).
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the UFC 269 tickets will be required to comply with the T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States COVID-19 Policies to attend the event.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes e.g including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, etc.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html or otherwise provided to you within the Crypto.com App.
- No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.