To celebrate Twosday, taking place on 22 February 2022, we’re giving away ten tickets to the #PSGvsBordeaux game on 13 March 2022 to Crypto.com App users in the European Union. Enter the Twosday Giveaway for the chance to be one of five winners who will each get a pair of tickets. If you’re lucky, you could even win the VIP tickets!
Simply register for the campaign and trade (buy or sell) at least USD 100 of any token in the Crypto.com App to enter the lucky draw.
Register for the campaign now!
Campaign Period: 22 February 2022, 12:00 UTC – 6 March 2022, 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
- Download or log in to the Crypto.com App
- Register for the giveaway
- Trade (buy or sell) at least USD 100 of any token during the Campaign Period
- Five lucky draw winners will each receive two VIP or general tickets for the #PSGvsBordeaux game
- Perform CRO Net Buys* in the Crypto.com App to boost your odds of winning by up to 20x
*CRO Net Buys = Buys (CRO) – Sells (CRO) – Withdrawals (CRO)
|CRO Net Buys||> $500 USD||> $1,000 USD||> $5,000 USD||> $50,000 USD||> $500,000 USD|
|Net Buy Booster||1.5x||2.0x||4.0x||8.0x||20.0x|
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to depositing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The PSGvsBordeaux Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users in eligible European Union countries only.
- The Paris Saint-Germain tickets will be emailed to the winners’ Crypto.com email addresses three to five days prior to the game.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practises in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links to helpful information provided above are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within seven days after the campaign end date to collect the tickets.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government-issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the PSG vs Bordeaux tickets and the guests will be required to comply with the COVID-19 Policies of Parc des Princes, Paris, and France to attend the event. The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes, e.g. including but not limited to travelling costs, personal expenses, and taxes.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html or otherwise provided to you in the Crypto.com App.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.