We’re thrilled to announce that virtual CDC Cards are now available for cards issued from Singapore, including Hong Kong, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand.
Users can now apply for a virtual Crypto.com Visa Card in the Crypto.com App for free, which will be immediately usable online upon approval. With the virtual Visa Card, users will be able to make online purchases before their physical card arrives.
The Crypto.com Visa Card offers several attractive benefits, such as:
- Up to 5% back on purchases, paid in CRO
- 100% rebates for Spotify, Netflix, and Amazon Prime monthly subscriptions
- No annual or monthly fees
- Premium airport lounge access services
Please visit the FAQs for more details about the virtual card.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com community
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card benefits and rewards
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to locking up CRO
- Guide to airport lounge access
- Virtual cards do not require activation. Users may instantly use the virtual card for online spending after topping up via the Crypto.com App. POS and ATM transactions are not supported by virtual cards; these transactions require a physical card. To request a physical card, tap ‘Get Now’ on the card page after the virtual card has been issued.