The “The Crypto.com Land – The First Frontier” drop was highly anticipated by the Mane Netizens. We worked hard to launch our first-ever land sale and did our best to prepare for all situations. However, what we didn’t anticipate was the sheer demand from our loyal Mane Netizens.
Last night, the private sale went live, with 20,000 land NFTs out of the total supply of 25,000 being sold at breakneck pace. Unfortunately, because of technical difficulties that arose, many Mane Netizens were unable to successfully complete their purchase. We were not sufficiently prepared for the demand that emerged and set certain sales parameters too wide.
The Private Sale Continues
To thank the Mane Netizens for being a valued community , we would like all of them to get a slice of the pie. As a result, we will be allocating the remaining 5,000 land NFTs to a second private sale. For this sale period, each Mane Netizen who did not manage to snag a land pack from the first private sale can purchase up to two “Proprietor” land packs at a special price of US$49 each.
The waiting room and queue will open one hour and start 10 minutes prior to the drop respectively. Please be reminded that only Mane Netizens who were not able to make a purchase in the first private sale will be able to access this second private sale.
Extended Private Land Sale: 14 December 2022, 13:00 – 15 December 2022, 07:00 UTC (18 hours)
We understand that this does not fully make up for the disappointment and frustrations of not being able to purchase from the first private sale. However, we hope that this conveys sincerity of wanting all Mane Netizens to be a part of The First Frontier.
- Join us on Twitter for the latest updates on all things Loaded Lions, Cyber Cubs, and The Mane Net.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Please note that all users will not be able to trade their First Frontier Deeds on the Marketplace in Crypto.com NFT until the public sale ends or when the drop sells out.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding this land sale.
- Trading of “First Frontier Deed” NFTs on secondary marketplace will be enabled after end of public sale
- Each “First Frontier Deed” will be revealed as one of five land NFTs on 22 December 2022