A huge thanks to everyone who participated in the Crypto.com Land Sale allowlist raffle! The giveaway has concluded and all 150 winners have been selected to receive early access for the upcoming Crypto.com Land sale.
Users can check if they’ve won in the DeFi Wallet app by tapping on the Allowlist Giveaway banner in the homepage before tapping “View winner list”.
Alternatively, the full list of winners can be found here.
Please be reminded that winners of the allowlist raffle will be able to participate in the Early Access sale period for the “Crypto.com – The First Frontier” drop on 15 December 2022, 12:00 UTC.
For more information on the upcoming Crypto.com Land sale, click here.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Participants who do not meet the campaign eligibility requirements will not receive rewards. Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Participants will need to have and maintain an active and valid Crypto.com NFT Platform account during the Campaign Period in order to be eligible for this campaign.
- The links provided above are for informational purposes only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- All personal information collected is used strictly for the purposes of identity verification, assessing the entrants’ eligibility to participate in the giveaway, prize draw and prize delivery. By participating in the giveaway, entrants acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice, which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing.
- This is not financial advice. Staking and purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment or trading decisions.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.