In April, we introduced DCA trading to the Crypto.com Exchange, helping traders automate their orders and hedge against market risk. Today, we’re rolling out improvements that make it much easier to create a DCA Trading Bot for BTC, ETH, CRO, SOL, and over 200 more tokens. It takes just seconds to get started.
The simplified DCA Trading Bot features:
- A simple interface to set up an automated trading bot in just four clicks
- A ‘Quick Create’ option to select from across several popular DCA Trading Bot strategies
- Four base currencies, including USDT, USDC, BTC, and CRO
What Is Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA)?
Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) is a trading strategy that helps you build a position over time while hedging against market risk. When you apply DCA, you invest set amounts at regular intervals over time. This strategy reduces market risk by gradually entering or exiting a position rather than trying to time the market. Adopting DCA also helps to alleviate the anxiety and stress associated with entering or exiting positions in a volatile market.
Watch this one-minute video to learn more about automated Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA):
Ready to get started?
Here’s how to create a DCA Trading Bot:
- Log in or sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange
- Navigate to Trading Bots and select the token that you wish to trade
- Select ‘Create a Bot’ and input the order frequency, duration, and order amount for your desired base token.
- Click ‘Proceed’ to review and confirm the order details for your DCA Trading Bot
- Click ‘Confirm’ to launch your newly-created DCA Trading Bot!
For more information on DCA Trading Bots, visit the Help Centre.