We are pleased to announce that users with a Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Card can now make payments with Google Pay.
Google Pay is a fast and simple way to make payments on sites, in apps, and in stores. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security.
Set up Google Pay in 3 easy steps:
- Download the Google Pay app from Google Play
- Tap “Add to Wallet”
- Verify your Card and you’re all set!
- How to set up Google Pay
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card rewards & benefits
- Guide to depositing CRO in the App
- Google Pay works on Android devices running Lollipop 5.0+. For in-store payments, ensure that your device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and Host Card Emulation (HCE) functions. You can make in-app or online payments with Google Pay even if your device does not have NFC capabilities.
- Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC (“Google”), and the use of Google Pay is subject to the terms and conditions of Google, as updated or amended by Google in its sole discretion from time to time.
- Crypto.com is entitled, in our sole discretion, to approve or reject the provisioning of any Crypto.com Visa Card to a user’s device and is not obligated to provide any reason for such approval or rejection.
- Crypto.com Visa Card rewards and benefits are dependent on the relevant card tier. Please visit Crypto.com Visa Card – Rewards & Benefits for more details.
- The use of the Crypto.com Visa Card, and the use of it through Google Pay, are subject to and governed by the respective applicable terms and conditions of Crypto.com, as updated or amended by Crypto.com in our sole discretion from time to time.