Canadian users with a Crypto.com Visa Card can now make payments with Google Pay.
Google Pay is a fast and simple way to make payments on sites, in apps, and in stores. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security.
Set up Google Pay in a few easy steps:
- Download the Google Pay app from Google Play
- Add your eligible physical Crypto.com Visa Card
- Verify your Card and you’re all set!
Prefer to do things on a desktop? Get set up at pay.google.com.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com community
- Guide to setting up Google Pay
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card rewards & benefits
- Guide to staking CRO in the App and Exchange
- The Crypto.com Visa Card is offered by Foris Inc.
- Crypto.com Visa Debit cards are loaded with fiat, not crypto assets. All transactions are denominated in fiat currency. This card is owned and issued by Digital Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa International. Use of the card is governed by the agreement under which it is issued. The Visa brand is a registered trademark of Visa International. Use of the Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Cardholder Agreement and fee schedule, if any. ATM bank fees may apply.
- Google Pay works on Android devices running Lollipop 5.0+. For in-store payments, ensure that your device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and Host Card Emulation (HCE) functions. You can make in-app or online payments with Google Pay even if your device does not have NFC capabilities.
- Cardholders using a temporary virtual card on Google Pay will not be able to complete contactless payments in-store that require a PIN, i.e. contactless transactions of more than CA$200 or any other amount that the merchant might set. Please request for a physical card and activate it to receive a PIN.
- Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC (“Google”), and the use of Google Pay is subject to the terms and conditions of Google, as updated or amended by Google in its sole discretion from time to time.
- Crypto.com is entitled, in our sole discretion, to approve or reject the provisioning of any Crypto.com Visa Card to a user’s device and is not obligated to provide any reason for such approval or rejection.
- Crypto.com Visa Card rewards and benefits are dependent on the relevant card tier. Please visit Crypto.com Visa Card – Rewards & Benefits for more details.
- The use of the Crypto.com Visa Card, and the use of it through Google Pay, are subject to and governed by the respective applicable terms and conditions of Crypto.com, as updated or amended by Crypto.com in our sole discretion from time to time.