Crypto.com has partnered with BC Vault to produce a limited-edition Quicksilver hardware crypto wallet!
The sleek and metallic Crypto.com-branded BC Vault Quicksilver wallet protects your crypto assets and allows you to create more than 2,000 independent wallets in one device.
The wallet supports all major coins and utilises FeRAM, which has an extraordinary data retention rate of 120 years. Durable, reliable, secure, and easy to use, the Quicksilver wallet uses dual flash technology for protection against power or connection loss.
Users can unlock an exclusive promotional price and save €62 when they purchase the Crypto.com-branded Quicksilver wallet with the promo code ‘CRYPTOPAY’ between now and 30 April 2022.
What’s more, Crypto.com users can enjoy 5x Pay Rewards of up to 10% back in CRO when they checkout with Crypto.com Pay.
Promotion Period: 7 April 2022, 11:00 UTC to 30 April 2022, 11:00 UTC
About BC Vault
BC Vault is a cryptocurrency wallet that stores users’ private keys on a secure hardware device, designed with the needs of both novices and experienced crypto owners in mind. Visit https://bc-vault.com/ for more information.
Fun fact: Each BC Vault hardware wallet houses the private key for a Bitcoin wallet containing one BTC. This bounty wallet is encrypted the same way as any other BC Vault wallet. So far, no one has managed to break the encryption and take the bounty.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to checking out with Crypto.com Pay
- Guide to Pay Rewards
- Guide to staking/restaking CRO in the App and Exchange
- From 7 April 2022, 11:00 UTC to 30 April 2022, 11:00 UTC (“Campaign Period”), users who purchase the Crypto.com branded BC Vault Quicksilver wallet and use the promo code ‘CRYPTOPAY’ at checkout will enjoy savings of €62.
- During the Campaign Period, users who purchase BC Vault products with Crypto.com Pay checkout and use CRO for payments will enjoy 10% back in CRO if the user has staked 10,000 of CRO or more in Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange. Without the required staking, the user will enjoy 5% back in CRO. After the Campaign Period, the user will revert to a regular earn rate of 2% or 1%. Please find more details here.
- Crypto.com and BC Vault are independent contractors. Neither Crypto.com nor BC Vault is the agent or representative of the other, nor shall either Crypto.com or BC Vault have the right or authority to assume, create, or incur any commitment, liability, or obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party.
- The BC Vault Quicksilver offer is not valid with any other offers or promotional programmes and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- BC Vault’s Terms and Conditions apply. Crypto.com is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities, or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by BC Vault. BC Vault is solely responsible for the fulfilment of offers and all relevant privileges.
- Crypto.com and BC Vault reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion rules at our sole discretion.