We are pleased to announce that the Crypto.com App and Crypto.com Exchange will support the Enjin blockchain launch. Enjin Coin (ENJ) will be migrated from ERC-20 to its native Substrate-based Enjin Blockchain, and Efinity Token (EFI) will be swapped to ENJ tokens following this migration.
Deposits, withdrawals, and trades of EFI and ENJ on the Crypto.com App and Exchange will be suspended on 11 September.
Following this, EFI will be delisted from the Crypto.com App and Crypto.com Exchange. Existing EFI tokens will be converted to ENJ tokens at a later date, in a 4:1 (EFI to ENJ) ratio according to the EFI balances in eligible users’ Crypto Wallet in the Crypto.com App and Spot Wallet in the Crypto.com Exchange at the time of the delisting.
- Deposits, withdrawals, and trades of EFI and ENJ will be suspended at 02:00 UTC on 11 September in the Crypto.com App.
- All Target Price Orders and Recurring Buys of EFI and ENJ after 11 September, 02:00 UTC, will be automatically terminated.
- Deposits, withdrawals, and trades of EFI and ENJ will be suspended at 03:00 UTC on 11 September in the Crypto.com Exchange.
- All open EFI and ENJ orders for Spot trading will be closed after 11 September, 03:00 UTC.
A separate announcement will be made at a later date when deposits, withdrawals and trades of ENJ are resumed.
- Deposits and withdrawals of EFI on the Cronos network will also be suspended on 11 September, at the delisting times listed above. Please allow sufficient time for processing EFI deposits and withdrawals prior to the delisting.
- Users with EFI balances on the Cronos network after 11 September may request a token swap to ENJ by contacting our Customer Support team.
- For reasons beyond our control, you may incur a retrieval fee if deposits of EFI or ENJ tokens are made after the suspension on 11 September at the delisting times listed above. Token retrieval may not be possible in some cases.
We thank our users for their support and understanding.