Crypto.com will support the upcoming LUNA airdrop, following the announcement of the Terra chain migration. The old Terra blockchain will be rebranded as Terra Classic, and integrated with the new Terra network. Additionally, the original Luna token (LUNA) will be renamed Luna Classic (LUNC).
In support of the new LUNA airdrop, Crypto.com will carry out the following actions:
- Trading and deposits/withdrawals of LUNA will be temporarily suspended on the Crypto.com App and Exchange (Spot, Margin, and Lending)* starting from 26 May 2022, 12:00 UTC, until further notice.
- Existing LUNA balances will be converted to LUNC after the Terra chain migration.
- The new LUNA token will be airdropped to LUNC holders in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
- The snapshot timing, implementation, and distribution mechanics of the new LUNA will be announced separately when all details are ready.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide further updates as they become available.
For details about the Terra chain migration and the new LUNA airdrop, please visit this page.
- All LUNA Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) trading bots will be terminated in the Crypto.com Exchange by 26 May 2022, 12:00 UTC.
- All existing LUNA loans on Margin Trading will be closed, and all existing LUNA balances in Margin wallets will be moved to users’ Spot wallets in the Crypto.com Exchange by the aforementioned time and date.
- All existing LUNA loans on Lending in the Crypto.com Exchange will be closed by the aforementioned date and time.
- All existing LUNA Recurring Buys will be terminated in the Crypto.com App by 26 May 2022, 12:00 UTC.
- All existing LUNA allocation on Crypto Earn will be automatically converted to LUNC.