We are excited to announce a 0% trading fee promotion for all CDCETH pairs in the Crypto.com Exchange!
To enjoy this limited-time offer, simply stake your ETH on-chain in the Exchange before wrapping your staked ETH to receive CDCETH, the Crypto.com Staked ETH token.
You can then enjoy 0% maker and taker fees* for the following Spot pairs from 7 February to 6 March 2024:
Haven’t tried liquid staking yet? Here’s how you can get more out of your staked assets with it in the Exchange:
- Enjoy zero conversion fees between ETH and CDCETH
- Easily use CDCETH on the Crypto.com Exchange
- Wrap and unwrap staked ETH quickly and seamlessly
Learn how you can wrap your staked ETH for CDCETH here. Subject to jurisdictional limitations.
About Liquid Staking
Liquid staking is an innovative solution to the problem of illiquidity for staked assets, where users cannot access their crypto while it’s earning rewards or locked by the protocol during unbonding.
With liquid staking, you can wrap your staked assets for a tradeable receipt token. This receipt token can also be converted back to the staked asset at a conversion rate that is likely higher as it accounts for the accrued staking rewards.
*Subject to the Terms and Conditions for Reduced Fees (see below).
Learn more about the Exchange’s trading fees and limits here.
Terms and Conditions for the CDCETH Trading Fee Promotion (“Reduced Fees”)
- Reduced Fees are offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com Exchange users who are eligible for Spot trading and eligible for liquid staking. Notwithstanding the above, the grant of Reduced Fees to participants shall be at the sole discretion of Crypto.com.
- The offer of Reduced Fees is void where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
- Reduced Fees will commence from 7 Feb 2024, 07:00 UTC as determined by Crypto.com in its sole discretion.
- Maker transactions on eligible pairs will still contribute towards Maker Volume Score (if applicable) for Market Makers.
- Maker and Taker transactions by all users (including Market Makers) on eligible CDCETH pairs will incur zero fees (no rebates).
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including, but not limited to, wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (‘Disqualified Trades’) will not be eligible for the campaign.
- Participants must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com Exchange and comply with these Reduced Fees Terms and Conditions to be eligible for Reduced Fees.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Reduced Fees Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed to be financial advice. Staking, liquid staking and purchasing/selling cryptocurrencies involve a high degree of risk, and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment, or trading decisions.
- By participating in the Reduced Fees offer, participants acknowledge having read and accepted these Reduced Fees Terms and Conditions and the Exchange Terms and Conditions, which are published at https://crypto.com/exchange/document/tnc.
- By participating in the Reduced Fees offer, participants also acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice, which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing, and understand that Crypto.com may use the information provided for the purposes of participants’ eligibility to participate in the Reduced Fees offer.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding Reduced Fees.