Apple Pay top-ups are now available to users with an Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card.
Top up with Apple Pay in just a few taps:
- Launch the Crypto.com App and tap Card, then Top Up
- Select Card, then Apple Pay
- Input the top up amount
- Authenticate and confirm the transaction
Apple Pay* integration complements all current top-up methods, making it even easier to fund the Crypto.com Visa Card.
The most widely available crypto card in the world, the Crypto.com Visa Card offers up to 5% back on spending, LoungeKey™ airport lounge access, and 100% rebates for Spotify, Netflix, and Amazon Prime monthly subscriptions. There are no annual or monthly fees.
*For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com community
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- How to set up Apple Pay
- How to top up my Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card fees and limits
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card rewards and benefits
- Guide to staking CRO in the App and Exchange
- Apple Pay top-ups are only available for users holding an Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card. To check if your Card is an Australia or Singapore-issued Card, go to the Card tab in the Crypto.com App, where it will display AUD or SGD based on the country of issue.
|Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards|
|Apple Pay available||Apple Pay NOT available|
|Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Apple Pay available|
|Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Apple Pay NOT available|
- Cardholders with Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards can opt to close their existing Card and switch over to the Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card by reaching out to us at [email protected] or via the in-app chat.
- Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites using Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (fifth generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites using Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) using Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a full list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105.
- Apple Pay is provided by Apple Pty Limited and/or its affiliates (‘Apple’), and the use of Apple Pay is subject to the terms and conditions of Apple, as updated or amended by Apple in its sole discretion from time to time.
- The Crypto.com Visa Card is issued by Foris GFS Australia Pty Ltd, holder of Australian Financial Services License No. 467462 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and pursuant to a principal license from Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd.
- The card rewards and benefits are dependent on the relevant card tier. Please visit Crypto.com Visa Card – Rewards and Benefits for more details.
- The use of the Crypto.com Visa Card, and the use of it through Apple Pay, are subject to and governed by the respective applicable Terms and Conditions of Crypto.com, as updated or amended by Crypto.com in our sole discretion from time to time.