Stand to Win VIP Tickets to L.A. Lives Events by Doing Your Crypto Taxes
An exclusive giveaway for new U.S. Crypto.com Tax users
Doing your crypto taxes with Crypto.com Tax is a hassle-free experience, taking just seconds to complete. And to sweeten the deal this tax season, we’re giving away 40 VIP tickets to L.A. Live events as part of the second Crypto.com Tax Exclusive Lucky Draw!
20 winners will each win a pair of tickets to any of the following shows at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, subject to availability:
- Apr 24 – Cirque du Soleil OVO
- Apr 27 – Cirque du Soleil OVO
- Apr 30 – Cirque du Soleil OVO
- May 1 – Cirque du Soleil OVO
Please note that only new U.S. Crypto.com Tax users who sign up after 18 February 2022 00:00 UTC are eligible for this lucky draw.
How to participate?
- Sign in or Sign up to Crypto.com Tax
- Successfully generate a tax report
- Retweet our announcement post
- Register for the giveaway here
Campaign Period: 28 March 2022 13:00 UTC – 8 April 2022 00:00 UTC
Users must complete all the above steps before 8 April 2022 to be eligible.
What is Crypto.com Tax?
Crypto.com Tax makes it easy for you to generate and export crypto tax reports in multiple formats, including those that are compatible with popular tax filing software. We worked with professional tax advisers to make sure that the calculation logic is consistent with available guidance and laws for filing crypto taxes in the U.S.
- This campaign is limited to U.S. citizens only, excluding residents in New York State.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules For Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The mechanism by which an entrant is selected is random and not discretionary. All winners will receive a confirmation email within 5 days after the Campaign End Date to choose the game.
- The selected event tickets will be e-mailed to the winners’ Crypto.com Tax E-mail address 3 days prior to the event.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption of the tickets and participation of the event, including but not limited to, traveling costs, personal expenses, taxes.
- Winners of the campaign and all of their accompanying attendees will be required to comply with the COVID-19 Policies of the Microsoft Theater, L.A. LIVE, Los Angeles, and the United States to attend the event.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- By participating in the campaign, you acknowledge having read the Foris Advisory Limited Privacy Notice for Crypto.com Tax Services, which is published at https://tax.crypto.com/privacy-notice?country=USandCA, and agree that we will use the information you provided for the purposes of identity verification, assessing your eligibility to participate in the campaign, ticket issuance and prize delivery.
Get the Crypto.com App
Join over 10 million people on the world’s fastest growing crypto app.