UFC is finishing the year in Las Vegas with Crypto.com ambassador Paddy Pimblett on the card at UFC 296! Crypto.com is teaming up with Paddy to give fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to the sold-out event at T-Mobile Arena on 16 December.
What’s more, participants also have the chance to win one of ten UFC Fight Passes valued at $100 each.
*Note: Travel costs are responsibility of prize winner and Crypto.com will not cover any additional
How to participate:
- Tag the friend you want to take to UFC 296 on this @Cryptocom Twitter post
- Like and retweet the post
- Follow @cryptocom
- Fill out the form below
- Make sure your Twitter account is public for the duration of the Campaign Period
Selection of Entrants:
10 unique entrants will be randomly selected to receive the UFC Fight Pass subscription. Winners will be notified via Twitter or Instagram DM (whichever platform where the content was posted) from the official Crypto.com account (@cryptocom on Twitter, @cryptocomofficial on Instagram) within 7 days after the end of the Campaign Period.
Campaign Period: 15 November 2023, 09:00 EST- 21 November 2023, 23:59 EST
- Giveaway items are limited.
- Participation in the giveaway is strictly optional.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- In addition to these rules, the Global Official Rules apply.
- Users residing in the United States should consult the United States Official Rules.
- Users residing in Australia should consult the Australia Official Rules.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Entrants who are selected to receive the giveaway item will need to provide a valid email address within 48 hours of being notified of their win.
- Once the subscription or instructions on how to obtain the subscription as part of the giveaway item have been shared with the selected entrant, it is that entrant’s sole responsibility (i) to sign up for the subscription, submit any required information and/or download any relevant application in order to access the subscription; and (ii) (if applicable) to adhere to relevant health and safety rules and policies and comply with all procedures and guidelines dictated by the venue in order to attend a match.
- The UFC Fight Pass subscriptions Giveaway Items are valid for a duration of three (3) months only, starting from the date of the recipient’s account creation.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By participating in the Giveaway, selected entrants acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice, which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing and understand that Crypto.com will use the information provided for the purposes of assessing entrants’ eligibility to participate in the Giveaway, identity verification, prize draw and prize redemption. When entrants decide how much information to share with Crypto.com, they should keep in mind that Crypto.com will delete open-ended responses that are impractical or erroneous.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the giveaway.