UFC Drops Its Second NFT Collection With Crypto.com
UFC 269 is available exclusively on Crypto.com NFT
Crypto.com is excited to present the second Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) drop—the two-part “UFC 269” collection. This is your chance to collect NFTs of championship fighters if you missed out on the first sold-out drop.
This collection features contenders of the UFC 269 event: Oliveira vs. Poirier for the Lightweight Championship title, and Nunes vs Peña for the Women’s Bantamweight Championship title.
Drop Period 1: 6 December 2021, 13:00 UTC – 7 December 2021, 13:00 UTC
The first “UFC 269” drop includes 3,000 NFTs of shards, posters, and belt plates that are randomly distributed among surprise packs and vary in rarity.
Priced at USD 40 each, the “UFC 269 Packs” can be unwrapped upon purchase to reveal a “UFC 269” collectible, which is tradeable in the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Users can purchase a maximum of 2 packs during the drop, and those who collect certain “UFC 269” NFTs by 12 December 2021, 13:00 UTC will be automatically entered into the UFC 269 Collection Sweepstakes, where they can win exclusive UFC prizes!
UFC 269 Pack Content
|Content||Content Type||NFT Quantity||Probability||# of Editions|
|UFC 269: Oliveira VS Poirier Shard||Collectibles (NFT)||500||16.66%||1|
|UFC 269: Nunes VS Peña Shard||Collectibles (NFT)||500||16.66%||1|
|UFC 269: Oliveira Digital Poster||Collectibles (NFT)||450||15%||1|
|UFC 269: Poirier Digital Poster||Collectibles (NFT)||450||15%||1|
|UFC 269: Nunes Digital Poster||Collectibles (NFT)||450||15%||1|
|UFC 269: Peña Digital Poster||Collectibles (NFT)||450||15%||1|
|UFC 269: Lightweight Belt Plate||Collectibles (NFT)||100||3.33%||1|
|UFC 269: Women’s Bantamweight Belt Plate||Collectibles (NFT)||100||3.33%||1|
*Please refer to the section below for eligibility for the UFC 269 Collection Sweepstakes.
UFC 269 Collection Sweepstakes
Collectors who fulfill the Requirements* below by 12 December 2021, 13:00 UTC will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes, and they can participate in all three draws. Please note that owning more than one edition of the same collectible will not increase your chances of winning, and each user is only eligible to win one prize from the sweepstakes.
|Requirements*||Prizes||Reward Type||# of Prizes|
|Collect both “UFC 269: Shards”||UFC $50 Gift Card||Digital Prize||50|
|Collect a “UFC 269: Digital Poster” of one of the winners of the bouts^||1-Year UFC Fight Pass Subscription||Digital Prize||50|
|Own both the “UFC 269: Lightweight Belt Plate” and the “UFC 269: Digital Poster” of the winner of the Lightweight title bout^||Exclusive UFC 269 Champ Moment Vignette||NFT||50|
|Own both the “UFC 269: Women’s Bantamweight Belt Plate” and the “UFC 269: Digital Poster” of the winner of the Women’s Bantamweight title bout^||Exclusive UFC 269 Champ Moment Vignette||NFT||50|
*Please note that different editions of the same collectible only count as 1 collectible. To be eligible for the sweepstakes, make sure you own different collectibles (edition numbers don’t matter).
^Winners of these matches will be announced on 12 December 2021 after the end of the UFC 269 event.
The more unique UFC 269 collectibles you own, the higher your chances of winning!
How to Participate:
- Sign in or create an account on Crypto.com/NFT.
- Go to Drops to view all the current and upcoming drops, or visit Marketplace to browse NFTs on the secondary market.
- Purchase a “UFC 269 Pack” during the drop or purchase collectibles directly from other users in the Marketplace. If you purchased a pack in the drop, make sure you open it to reveal its contents. Collectibles from unopened packs after 12 December 2021, 13:00 UTC will not be considered.
Drop Period 2: 12 December 2021, 6:00 UTC – 13 December 2021, 6:00 UTC
The second “UFC 269” drop features exclusive UFC Belt NFTs of the champions of the event.
Priced at USD 200 each, the exclusive “UFC Belt” NFTs will be customised with the UFC 269 champions’ belt plates, and these belts can be added to the UFC Collection Book. Users who have completed books will be able to unlock additional surprises—watch this space!
The NFTs will be dropped after the UFC 269 fight event ends on 12 December 2021, 6:00 UTC. Users can purchase a maximum of 1 belt NFTs during the drop.
|Content||Content Type||NFT Quantity||# of Editions|
|UFC 269: Lightweight Champion’s Belt||Collectibles (NFT)||50||1|
|UFC 269: Women’s Bantamweight Champion’s Belt||Collectibles (NFT)||50||1|
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Guide for making a NFT purchase using Crypto.com Pay.
- Please refer to the UFC 269 Drop Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding the sweepstakes.
- The NFTs (“UFC 269”) need to be on Crypto.com/NFT on 12 December 2021, 13:00 UTC for users to enter the sweepstakes.
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong (HK) are excluded from this sweepstakes campaign.
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 21 days after the Campaign End Date, 12 December 2021.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm.
Get the Crypto.com App
Join over 10 million people on the world’s fastest growing crypto app.