What’s better than getting your crypto taxes done? Earning rewards for doing so, of course!
We’re giving away Suite tickets to exclusive basketball games held at the Crypto.com Arena to 10 winners as part of the Crypto.com Tax Exclusive Lucky Draw (U.S. only). Each winner will be rewarded with a pair of tickets for the game of their choice (subject to availability)!
Mar 25 – Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Clippers
Mar 29 – Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers
Apr 1 – New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers
Apr 3 – Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers
How to participate?
- Sign in or Sign up to the Crypto.com Tax
- Successfully generate a tax report on Crypto.com Tax
- Retweet our announcement post on Twitter
- Register for the campaign here
Campaign period: 28 January 2022, 13:00 UTC – 18 February, 00:00 UTC
Users must complete all the above steps before 18 February to be eligible.
What is Crypto.com Tax?
Crypto.com Tax makes it easy to calculate complicated crypto taxes for free. Fully integrated with 20+ exchanges and wallets, it allows users to seamlessly import their transactions. The system will then automatically categorise and calculate the capital gains and losses. Users can then generate and export the organised crypto tax report in multiple formats, including those compatible with popular tax filing softwares and IRS forms.
This service is tailored to meet local tax requirements. We worked with professional tax advisers to make sure that the calculation logic is consistent with available guidance and laws for filing crypto taxes in the U.S..
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
- This campaign is limited to U.S. citizens only.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules For Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The mechanism by which an entrant is selected is random and not discretionary. All winners will receive a confirmation email within 5 days after the Campaign End Date to choose the game.
- The selected event tickets will be e-mailed to the winners’ Crypto.com Tax E-mail address 3 days prior to the game.
- The events at Crypto.com Arena will be in a shared 12-person Suite with other campaign winners.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption of the tickets and participation of the event, including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, etc.
- Winners of the campaign and all of their accompanying attendees will be required to comply with the COVID-19 Policies of the Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, and United States to attend the event.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- By participating in the campaign, you acknowledge having read the Foris Advisory Limited Privacy Notice for Crypto.com Tax Services, which is published at https://tax.crypto.com/privacy-notice?country=USandCA, and agree that we will use the information you provided for the purposes of identity verification, assessing your eligibility to participate in the campaign, ticket issuance and prize delivery.