The much-anticipated race in Miami is finally making its debut from 6 to 8 May 2022. As the official title partner of the inaugural event, Crypto.com is excited to present the first-ever “Miami Minted” NFT collection, available exclusively on Crypto.com NFT.
Collectors of this NFT collection will stand a chance to win* tickets to the hottest race of the season and limited-edition art prints signed by the artists themselves. Plus, collectors who own all eight “Track Segment” NFTs will be airdropped a bonus “Full Track” NFT.
Drop Date: 18 April 2022, 09:00 EST – 19 April 2022, 21:00 UTC (36 hours only)
About the Drop
The drop is a special collaboration between eight Miami street artists, who will be painting eight different segments of the race track. With each piece independent from the next, they come together in unison, with the track outline as the thread that ties them all together. Motorsport fans will be able to collect parts of the track as digital keepsakes.
Priced from US$100 each, the eight “Track Segment” NFTs will be sold as open editions. There is no limit to the number of NFTs a user can purchase during the drop.
“Miami Minted” Drop Content
“Full Track” NFT Bonus Airdrop
As an additional reward, collectors with all eight “Track Segment” NFTs by 21 April 08:00 EST will receive a bonus airdrop of the “Full Track” NFT!
“Miami Minted” NFT Collection Sweepstakes*
Those who collect any “Track Segment” NFT from the drop by 19 April 21:00 EST will be automatically entered into the Miami Minted Sweepstakes to win a pair of tickets to the race weekend in Miami and limited-edition art prints signed by the street artists.
How to Participate:
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT
- Guide for making a NFT purchase using Crypto.com Pay
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for the F1 NFT Grand Prix Ticket Giveaway for further rules regarding the sweepstakes.
- To be eligible for the “Full Track” bonus NFT airdrop, the “Track Segment” NFTs will need to be in Crypto.com/NFT on 21 April 2022, 08:00 EST. The bonus NFT will be deposited to eligible users’ Crypto.com NFT accounts by 5 May 2022, 23:59 EST.
- To be eligible for the sweepstakes, the respective “Miami Minted” NFTs will need to be purchased from the primary drop and stored in Crypto.com/NFT on 19 April 2022, 21:00 EST.
- The Miami Minted Sweepstakes are only open to Crypto.com NFT users who are legal residents of the United States and Puerto Rico, excluding residents of New York, Rhode Island, and any other United States Territory.
- The winners for the sweepstakes will receive a confirmation email by 25 April 2022.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes. This includes, but is not limited to travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, etc.
- The winners and their guests will be required to comply with the local venue policies to attend the event. Please refer to https://f1miamigp.com/policies/ for the official policies of the event.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for any changes in event venue or dates of the Formula 1® 2022 World Championship. Please refer to https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2022.html for all the latest updates. In the event of an event cancellation, Crypto.com will offer tickets to an alternative Formula 1® event, subject to availability.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. To register by mail, please send your contact information to: [F1 NFT Grand Prix NFT Giveaway], Foris, Inc. dba Crypto.com, Sabadell Financial Center Building, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2725, Miami, FL 33131. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- The helpful information links provided above are for reference only.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.