Held from April 6-9 in Miami, Bitcoin 2022 is the world’s largest Bitcoin gathering featuring the top speakers, sponsors and guest list in the crypto industry and related disciplines.
Speakers include the President of El Salvador – Nayib Bukele, PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, psychologist Jordan Peterson, and human rights activist Yeonmi Park. The industry conference itself is flanked by an expo hall, pitch day, art gallery, and an Anti Fiat Social Club Party to name a few and closes with a music festival on day 4, featuring headliners including Deadmau5, San Holo, and Steve Aoki.
The parent company of the conference is BTC, Inc whose mission is “propelling the world towards hyperbitcoinisation.” With closely aligned missions, Crypto.com supports the event as 3-block sponsor and will present the Enterprise Stage during the conference.
What is the Enterprise Stage?
With a physical footprint over 500,000 square feet, Bitcoin 2022 offers a wide range of content across several programming categories. The Enterprise Stage is one of them.
Here are the topics it will center on:
On Industry Day, the Enterprise Stage will host Bitcoin 2022’s Pitch Day competition. Throughout the following general admission days, the stage will host enterprise-focused Bitcoin content. Two pillars of Bitcoin 2022 that are close to core of Crypto.com’s mission: Building the best version of Web3, together with our community and like minded companies.
The Enterprise Stage will provide experts an opportunity to more deeply explore conversations started on Industry Day, as well as companies an opportunity for direct engagement with the larger Bitcoin community.
#CryptocomMoment at The Bitcoin Conference
Scattered around the venue entrance area, you will also find several large 3D coins with the crypto.com logo for a photo op. Snap a pic, share it with us on social media, and enter to win US$50 of CRO.
6 April 2022, 08:00 ET – 9 April 2022, 23:59 ET
How to participate:
- Upload a pic with Crypto.com logo in the background
- Tag #CROFam & #Bitcoin
- Follow @cryptocomofficial on Instagram
- Upload a pic with Crypto.com logo in the background
- Tag #CROFam & #Bitcoin
- Follow @cryptocom on Twitter
- #CryptocomMoment at The Bitcoin Conference Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to residents of the U.S. and Puerto Rico only, excluding New York State and all other U.S. Territories.
- Participants must enter during the Entry Period (4/6 08:00 ET – 4/9 23:59 ET)
- Participants who have fulfilled all contest rules will be entered into the drawing.
- Ten winners for each platform will be randomly selected to receive US$50 of CRO each.
- Odds of winning are determined by the number of entries during the Entry Period.
- Participants must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App. The CRO prizes will be credited into the winners’ Crypto.com App CRO Wallet.
- Prize winners will be notified by direct message on the platform used to enter the contest within __ days of the end of the Entry Period.
- In addition to the above rules, please refer to OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES for further rules regarding eligibility and entrance requirements.
How can I attend Bitcoin 2022?
The conference takes place April 6-9 at the Miami Beach Convention Center and is a live, in-person event. Passes to the event start at USD 99. Find more information about the different pass categories here. Discounted student passes are available.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT WON YET. PLEASE READ THESE RULES FULLY AND CAREFULLY. THESE RULES CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHTS TO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS.
Sponsored and Administered by: The “Sponsor” of this Sweepstakes is Foris, Inc., Suite 2725, Sabadell Financial Center Building, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131, who administers all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
(A) General Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open only to (i) legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of New York, Puerto Rico, or any United States Territory) (ii) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry; and (iii) who have an active e-mail account and internet access prior to the beginning of the Entry Period (defined below). Employees, officers and directors of any of the Sweepstakes Entities listed below, and the immediate family members or individuals living in the same household of such employees, officers and directors, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win any prize. For purposes of these eligibility rules, “immediate family members” means spouse, children, parents, parents of spouse, siblings, and spouse’s siblings.
(B) Additional Eligibility Requirements. Prior to being eligible to receive any Prize, an entrant who has been selected as the potential winner of the Sweepstakes must provide Crypto.com with any information or certifications needed by Crypto.com, in its judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, a person who was selected as a potential winner of the Sweepstakes may be required to sign a copy of these Official Rules, to complete and sign a Declaration of Compliance, Liability, and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), and provide any other document that Crypto.com determines is required, necessary or appropriate, in its judgment, to confirm the winner’s eligibility and for tax reporting or other purposes. If the potential winner fails to satisfy these conditions within five (5) days of the notice that such person has been selected to be a winner, that person will not be eligible for the Prize, and an alternate winner will be selected, as described in “Winner Selection” below.
2. Acceptance of Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Crypto.com and by the decisions of Crypto.com, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning the Prize (defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. The “Sweepstakes Entities” are Foris, Inc., Foris DAX, Inc., Crypto.com and any participating promotional partner, and their respective affiliates, successors-in-interest, advertising, public relations, accounting or legal firms. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and Crypto.com’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 08:00 Eastern Time on April 6, 2022, and ends at 23:59 Eastern Time on April 9, 2022 (“Entry Period”). Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Crypto.com’s computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ Internet service or mobile provider will apply.
When submitting an entry, Entrant is required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Crypto.com’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or that person’s agents. Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of Crypto.com. Image and photo entries shall not include images of any third parties or individuals outside of the Entrant and Crypto.com promotional materials. Entrant shall abide by all posting and image guidelines as set forth by any social media platform used to enter into this Sweepstakes. Crypto.com shall not be liable to any third parties for Entrant’s violations of said social media guidelines. Photos displaying or containing profanity or that are obscene or otherwise inappropriate (as determined by Crypto.com) will be disqualified, as will entries that violate copyright laws or infringe on any third party rights. By entering, except where prohibited by law, you are assigning all ownership rights and usage rights to your photo to the Sweepstakes Entities.
4. Method of Entry: To enter into the Sweepstakes Entrants must: (a) post or share a photo of the Crypto.com promotional materials located at the Bitcoin Conference during the Entry Period on either Twitter or Instagram; (b) tag Crypto.com in the photo or post; and (c) follow Crypto.com on the same social media platform used to post or share the photo.
In addition to any other method specified by Crypto.com to submit an Eligible Entry, Entrants may submit an entry by mail (“Mail-in Entry”). On a plain 3” x 5” card, Entrants must legibly handprint or type their name, complete address, city, state, zip code, business or home phone numbers (including area code), and email address. Then, Entrants must mail the 3” x 5” card in a postage-affixed sealed envelope to: Bitcoin Conference Sweepstakes Crypto.com, Suite 2725, Sabadell Financial Center Building, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131. Mail entries must be postmarked and received by the specified campaign end date and time. No mechanically or programmatically reproduced entries are permitted. Each envelope is considered one entry. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged mailed entries.
5. Prize and Odds of Winning: The prize(s) of the Sweepstakes will be specified by Crypto.com (the “Prize”). The total approximate total retail value of the Prize(s) is as specified by Crypto.com.
If for any reason the Prizes, or any part of a Prize, is unavailable or a Prize or related event is delayed, canceled, or postponed, or for any other reason, Crypto.com reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner, except that, a valid and successful Mail-in Entry may receive a cash equivalent for the Prize, which in any case shall not exceed US$1,000. Crypto.com and the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept the Prize, an alternate Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. Winner agrees to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable for attending the Event. The Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Crypto.com and the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only.
The value of the Prize may be taxable to the Winner as income. All federal, state, and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility (regardless of whether the Prize, in whole or in part, is used).
6. Winner Selection and Notification: 20 total potential “Winners” of the Sweepstakes will be determined according to the method specified by Crypto.com in Crypto.com’s sole and exclusive discretion. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
The Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the entry regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. The authorized account holder is the person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain names associated with e-mail addresses. Each potential winner will be notified within seven (7) days from the end of the Entry Period by email (at the email address provided with the entry), by phone (at the phone number provided with the entry), or such other method specified by Crypto.com, and will be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number.
The potential Sweepstakes Prize winner[s] may be required to sign and return (1) a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), (2) a Waiver and Release from Liability, and (3) any other document Crypto.com determines is required, necessary or appropriate, in its judgment, to confirm the winner’s eligibility and for tax reporting purposes. Each of these items must be received by Crypto.com within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. At any time, if (i) Crypto.com determines that any person selected as a potential winner is not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, or (ii) a person whose name is drawn refuses to accept the selection as a winner, or (iii) a person whose name is drawn cannot or does not complete the eligibility requirements described in “Additional Eligibility Requirements” above, including without limitation a failure to sign and return the required documents described above or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or (iv) a person cannot be contacted, then that person will be ineligible to win a prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, the potential winner(s) forfeits the prize and Crypto.com will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Winner Verification: The Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) hours after being notified of being a potential Winner.
The Winner (or any alternate Winner if one must be selected) is not official and shall not be confirmed as the Winner until he/she has completed, signed and returned documentation required by Crypto.com. If the Winner (or any alternate Winner) does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by the Winner (or alternate Winner), such Winner (or alternate Winner) shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize, and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternate Winner will be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries. All guests in attendance with a Winner must also execute all applicable documents prior to any participation or such guest(s) will not be permitted to participate.
Provided that the Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, the Winner will be officially confirmed as the Winner. Crypto.com expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary. In addition, Crypto.com reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
8. Liability Release and Indemnity: THE PRIZE IS OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY CRYPTO.COM OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL CRYPTO.COM OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT CRYPTO.COM AND/OR OTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Crypto.com and any other Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, for any claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, (i) participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) without limitation, death, or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, (iii) defamation, violation of publicity rights, or invasion of privacy in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance and use or the Prize, and (iv) copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, the Prize, or Crypto.com’s advertising and marketing related to the Sweepstakes, Entrants or the Winner, in all cases, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer or mobile device systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize or any Prize component. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Crypto.com and/or the Sweepstakes Entities’ liability will be limited to the value of the Prize, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
Crypto.com and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes related advertisements. Crypto.com and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site including crypto.com, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Crypto.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, Crypto.com or the Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Grant of Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or winning the Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for all Sweepstakes Entities’ advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and additionally consents to the Sweepstakes Entities putting his or her name on a winner’s list. Please note that Crypto.com may not acknowledge or return any entries.
10. General Terms. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Crypto.com’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Crypto.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing of the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be posted on crypto.com. Crypto.com reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CRYPTO.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Privacy: All information submitted by Entrants and collected by Crypto.com in connection with Entrant’s entry will be subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with Crypto.com’s Privacy Notice available at: https://crypto.com/privacy/unitedstates. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant hereby agrees that Crypto.com may collect and use his or her personal information submitted with the entry, and acknowledges that he or she has read and accepted the Crypto.com Privacy Notice. Among other things, the information Entrants provide may be used for sending Entrants company updates and announcements about Crypto.com and its products and/or services.
12. Class Waiver: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION INCLUDING MASS ARBITRATION.
13. Binding Arbitration: ; Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, and the arbitrator shall be selected from a list of arbitrators provided by the American Arbitration Association following a request by the party seeking arbitration for a list of five retired or former jurists with substantial professional experience in employment matters. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Florida under the procedures applicable to arbitrations in the State of Florida.The arbitrator’s authority and jurisdiction shall be limited to determining the dispute in arbitration in conformity with law, to the same extent as if such dispute were determined as to liability and any remedy by a court without a jury. The arbitrator shall render an award which shall include a written statement of opinion setting forth the arbitrator’s findings of fact and conclusions of law, and the arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English; (2) unless both Entrant and Crypto.com agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (5) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (3) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Official Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney’s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Crypto.com in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules.
15. Accessibility of Official Rules and Winners List: A copy of these Official Rules is available via the relevant campaign blog post https://crypto.com/events/join-us-in-miami-crypto-com-will-present-the-enterprise-stage-at-bitcoin-2022/ . Where required by law, Crypto.com will provide the name of Winner(s) of a Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the name of the Winner(s): (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Foris, Inc., Suite 2725, Sabadell Financial Center Building, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131, Attn: Crypto.com Legal; and (ii) write the name of the Sweepstakes on the lower left hand corner of the envelope. All requests for the name of the Winner(s) must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
16. Social Media: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram® or Twitter®.