What’s the best way to attend one of the biggest sporting events in the world? In style, of course.
Together with Visa, we’re sending three users in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom to FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, where they’ll enjoy a luxurious, all-expenses-paid trip that includes tickets to the Final Match plus 3rd-place playoff, VIP tours, Visa lounge access, and much more. In addition we will send three more lucky users to watch both Semi-Finals LIVE in Qatar with a similar all expenses paid experience! Oh, did we mention that winners will get to bring a friend along, too?
To enter, simply (1) make at least 10 separate transactions with your Crypto.com Visa Card (must be Ruby Steel or higher card tier*), and (2) complete the registration form during the Campaign Period. Yes—it’s really that easy!
2 winners in Australia
2 winners in Singapore
2 winners in the United Kingdom
Major Prize (1 winner per country ): A pair of hospitality tickets to the FIFA World Cup Final (18 Dec) in Qatar as well as 3rd place playoff, and the All-expenses-paid-experiences below.
Minor Prize (1 winner per country): A pair of hospitality tickets to the Semi Finals of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar, and the All-expenses-paid-experiences below.
Campaign Period: For AUS and SG users: 26 Oct 2022, 09:30 UTC – 10 Nov 2022, 09:00 UTC
For UK users: 28 Oct 2022, 09:00 UTC – 10 Nov 2022, 09:00 UTC
Here are our lucky winners!
To be eligible, participants must complete the following during the Campaign Period:
- Log in to the Crypto.com App
- Register for the campaign and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to attend the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™. Don’t forget to keep Crypto savvy!
- Make 10 separate purchases with your metal Crypto.com Visa Card in accordance with the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- What is Crypto.com Visa Card?
- Guide to Staking in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to Using the Crypto.com Visa Card
- Participation in the Crypto.com VISA Card FIFA World Cup Final Promotion is optional.
- The Crypto.com VISA Card FIFA World Cup Final Promotion is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only located in Australia, Singapore and the United Kingdom with a metal Visa card tier higher than or equal to the Ruby tier.
- *A metal Crypto.com Visa card tier refers to the Card Tiers of Ruby Steel, Royal Indigo, Jade Green, Frosted Rose Gold, Icy White and Obsidian.
- In addition to the following rules, for Singapore and Australia users please refer to the Competition Terms and Conditions. For UK users Please refer to the Competition Terms and Conditions here
- Eligible Crypto.com App users who register for the campaign, answering the question in the registration form about the reason why the user would like to participate in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ event and perform ten Visa card transactions from 26 Oct 2022, 09:30 UTC – 10 Nov 2022, 09:00 UTC for Australian and Singapore users, 09:00 UTC on 28 Oct 2022 to 13:00 UTC on 10 Nov 2022 for United Kingdom users (the ‘Campaign Period’) will be eligible to participate in the Crypto.com VISA Card FIFA World Cup Final Promotion.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Winners of the Competition and their guests will be required to comply with the hosting stadium and Qatar COVID-19 Policies and approved vaccination to attend the Match.
- The Hospitality Packages are physical tickets that include F&B and early entry to the stadium (two hours before the Match). The details of the arrangement will be further detailed to winners through winners’ email. Crypto.com is not responsible for any changes on the hospitality benefits, inclusions, or event postponement, rescheduling or cancellation.
- Winners and their guests may be required to provide personal information including proof of identity, date of birth, residence, nationality, passport number, photo, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government-issued identification to Crypto.com, FIFA, Qatar Government, and one of the above stated hotels.
- The hotel accommodation provided is at Mondrian Doha located at Mondrian West Bay Lagoon, Doha Only one king-bed room will be allocated for each winner, and it will be reserved under the name of the winner. Crypto.com does not guarantee the availability of the hotel rooms and is not responsible for any special requests or costs involved.
- The check-in date for hotel accommodation will be 11-15 Dec and 15-19 Dec for Minor and Major Prize respectively. Please refer to the winners’ notification email and Visa’s communication for detailed arrangements, and the hotels’ official website for the corresponding check-in time, check-out time, and any luggages storage arrangements.
- Regardless of the circumstances, there will be no alternative prizes or other arrangements if the winners are unable to attend the match. The prizes are not for sale and non-transferable.
- All winners from the Competition will be notified via email within 2 business days after the campaign end date to fill in personal information. The prize will be forfeited if winners have not successfully filled in the personal information before the due date stated in the email.
- Australia Prize Winner will depart from Melbourne and Sydney, United Kingdom Prize winners will depart from London and Singapore users will depart from Singapore. Winners will need to arrange their own transportation to the corresponding departure city.
- Participants who do not meet the campaign eligibility requirements will be disqualified. Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (‘Disqualified Trades’) will not be counted towards the transaction volume of the participant.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes e.g including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, additional accommodation, etc.
- By participating in the campaign, participants acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice , which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing , and agree that Crypto.com will use the information provided for the purposes of identity verification, assessing participants’ eligibility to participate in the campaign, prize draw, ticket issuance, hotel accommodation booking and prize delivery.The information provided may be shared with VISA for the purposes of ticket issuance, and hotel booking, with FIFA World Cup for the purposes of ticket issuance, and with third parties for the purposes of hotel booking, if selected. In addition, participants guarantee that their guest who will receive a ticket and hotel accommodation has acknowledged and agreed for their information to be used for the purposes listed above.
- The helpful information links provided above are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves all rights to end, amend, or postpone this FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ – the VISA Special Package at any time without prior notice to you.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed to be financial advice. Staking and purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment, or trading decisions.