BTC Supercharger With a 10x Rewards Booster Bonus

Stake CRO and earn BTC with a USD 2 million reward allocation



11:00 is pleased to announce that Bitcoin (BTC) will be listed on Supercharger.

This time, users have the chance to boost their returns by 10x! 88 lucky participants will win an exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT that multiplies their BTC rewards, allowing them to earn up to 52% p.a. 

To enter, users simply need to sign up to NFT using the same email as their App or Exchange account, whichever one was used to participate in the LUNA Supercharger event. 

Sign up to the App or Exchange* to participate.

BTC on Supercharger App and Exchange users will receive BTC as rewards for staking CRO tokens in the Supercharger pool. 88 lucky participants will be able to boost their estimated rewards of ~5.2% by 10x for this event.

How do users know they’ve won? The exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT will be airdropped to the winners’ NFT account at the end of the Charging Period. Ownership of the NFT gives users the power to multiply their BTC rewards by 10x (up to 52% p.a.); the earnings will be automatically credited to their App or Exchange account after the Reward Distribution Period.

The BTC Supercharger event will commence on Saturday, 19 February 2022 in the App and Exchange.

Users who participated in the LUNA Supercharger event, which ends on 19 February at 10:00 U‌TC, can keep their CRO stake in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the BTC event. 

BTC Supercharger Details:

  • Reward: USD 2,000,000 allocation 
  • Supported Staking Token: CRO
  • Event Timeline:
    Charging Period: 11:00 UTC, 19 February 2022 – 11:00 UTC, 21 March 2022 
    Reward Distribution Period: 09:00 UTC, 23 Mar 2022 – 09:00 UTC, 22 April 2022

Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus:

  • BTC Reward: Additional 10x p.a.
  • Reward Distribution:
    “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT: Airdropped to the winners’ NFT account within 7 days after the end of the Charging Period.
    Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus: 10% of the winners’ bonus rewards will be distributed daily during the 30-day Reward Distribution Period. The remaining 90% will be distributed within 7 days after the end of the Reward Distribution Period. 

i) Charging Duration (First 30 days)
Users can stake and unstake from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.

ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the crypto provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.

Find out how to calculate your rewards here.

*Available on both the Exchange Web and App. Download the Exchange App from the App Store and Google Play


  • reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus campaign rules at its sole discretion.
  • Participants’ stakes in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
  • Participants may unstake their CRO from the pool at any time.
  • Participants can make multiple stakes throughout the duration of the event.
  • If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before the Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
  • The lucky draw to win a 10x Supercharger NFT and a 10x p.a. bonus on BTC rewards is eligible for BTC Supercharger participants who have a NFT account using the same App or Exchange email address. Both new and existing NFT users are eligible. New users must complete sign-up for NFT before the Charging Period End Date. 
  • The 10x Supercharger NFT will be airdropped to the winners NFT account within 7 days after Charging Period End Date 
  • The 10x p.a. bonus on BTC Rewards will be credited to the winners’ App or Exchange wallets within 7 days after the Reward Distribution End date. 
  • All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
  • By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of, which is published at 

For details, please refer to our Help Centre.

Share with Friends

Ready to start your crypto journey?

Get your step-by-step guide to setting up an account with

By clicking the Get Started button you acknowledge having read the Privacy Notice of where we explain how we use and protect your personal data.
Mobile phone screen displaying total balance with App

Common Keywords: 

Ethereum / Dogecoin / Dapp / Tokens