Crypto.com’s very first land NFT sale took place last week, and while the unexpected demand definitely kept us busy, we were thrilled that the “Crypto.com Land – The First Frontier” collection sold out in just 48 hours. For users who were not able to purchase a deed from the land sale, they can still get their hands on one in the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace.
Now, it’s time for the moment we’ve all been anticipating – The First Frontier Deed Reveal. Here’s what to expect for the Deed Reveal and how everyone can prepare for it:
How to prepare for The First Frontier Deed Reveal
- Users need to ensure that their “The First Frontier” NFT(s) are in their Crypto.com NFT account by 22 December 2022, 02:00 UTC
- If a user has any unopened “Crypto.com Land – The First Frontier” packs, please open them by 22 December 2022, 02:00 UTC. Otherwise, all First Frontier deeds will be automatically opened and revealed for them.
What to expect during The First Frontier Deed Reveal
- The First Frontier Deed Reveal will begin on 22 December 2022, 02:00 UTC. It will last for approximately 5-10 hours, depending on network conditions.
- During the Deed Reveal:
- Users’ First Frontier deed NFTs will temporarily disappear from their Crypto.com NFT account
- All listings and auctions involving these NFTs will be paused to ensure that no transfer of ownership occurs during the reveal
- After the Reveal is complete, users will receive their land NFTs. We will notify participants once it’s completed.