The “Crypto.com Land – The First Frontier” private sale has concluded, and we’re blown away by the demand from the Mane Netizens! Now that the Loaded Lions have secured their place in The First Frontier, they would love to have members of the #CROFam join them in their Web3 adventures. Due to overwhelming demand from the Mane Netizens, we’ve updated the mint details to ensure that as many users as possible can walk away with a land NFT in hand.
Early Access and Public Sale
The Early Access and Public sales will take place as scheduled, with the remaining number of land NFTs from the first and extended Private land sale allocated here. We will be placing a mint limit of one “Proprietor” land pack per person in the Early Access and Public land sale. The queue for each sale will open one hour prior to the drop.
Early Access Land Sale: 15 December 2022, 12:00 UTC
Public Land Sale: 15 December 2022, 13:00 UTC
Cyber Cubs Early Access
Only “Cyber Cubs” NFT holders who were unable to make a purchase for the land NFTs during the two Private sale rounds will be included in the early access sale period. A snapshot will be taken on 15 December 2022, 10:00 UTC to confirm the eligibility for “Cyber Cubs” holders.
All allowlist winners with valid Crypto.com NFT accounts from our partner projects will be included in the Early Access land sale. Allowlist winners can confirm their eligibility by checking for announcements from their respective projects. Please note that allowlist winners will need to log in to their Crypto.com NFT accounts before entering the drop and joining the queue.
- Join us on Twitter for the latest updates on all things Loaded Lions, Cyber Cubs, and The Mane Net.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Please note that all users will not be able to trade their First Frontier Deeds on the Marketplace in Crypto.com NFT until the public sale ends or when the drop sells out.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding this land sale.
- Trading of “First Frontier Deed” NFTs on secondary marketplace will be enabled after end of public sale
- Each “First Frontier Deed” will be revealed as one of five land NFTs on 22nd December 2022