Following the previous announcement, Crypto.com is pleased to announce that the airdrop of the new Terra 2.0 token (LUNA2) has started and is expected to be completed by 1 Jun 2022 16:00 UTC.
Eligible Crypto.com App and Exchange users who hold (old) LUNA tokens at the specified snapshot timings (see table below) will be receiving the tokens in their accounts in a phased manner. The eligibility criteria and distribution details are as follows:
Subject to the successful airdrop of LUNA2 tokens by the Terra project team, the new LUNA2 tokens will be distributed to all eligible users (as determined by Crypto.com) based on the ratio of:
- Pre-Attack: 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA2
- Post-Attack: 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA2
- For Crypto.com App customers, the snapshot will include outstanding LUNA (old) balances in Crypto Wallet and Crypto Earn
- For Crypto.com Exchange customers, the snapshot will include LUNA (old) holdings and net total of credit line extended for LUNA (old)
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the airdrop rules at our sole discretion and shall not be liable should there be any changes made on the distribution plan governed by the Terra Network in relation to the airdrop.