The most rewarding crypto platform is now even more rewarding! With the launch of the Missions feature, App users can now earn prizes simply by logging in and trading crypto.
Get started now
Take on fun daily Missions to earn Diamonds, and use them to buy Mystery Boxes containing CRO rewards. Check out the step-by-step guide here:https://www.youtube.com/embed/pfA1lyBQQyU?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.crypto.com
Launch the Crypto.com App or visit our Help Centre for more information about the feature.
Share & Tag Contest: Win USD 50 of CRO
To celebrate the launch, we’re giving away USD 500 of CRO to 10 users who post a screenshot of their Mystery Box reward on social media.
Campaign Period: 9 November 2021, 08:00 UTC – 15 November 2021, 00:00 UTC
- Follow us on Twitter or Instagram
- Post a screenshot of your Mystery Box reward on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #CryptocomMissions
- Tag 3 friends
We will select 5 winners from Twitter, and 5 winners from Instagram in a lucky draw. Start sharing now!
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules For Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The Share & Tag Contest is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- Participants must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Winners will be notified via email, and the CRO prizes will be credited into the winners’ Crypto.com App CRO Wallet within 21 days after the campaign ends.
- The CRO /USD exchange rate used to administer the campaign will be determined around the time of prize distribution at the sole discretion of Crypto.com.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.