- Bitcoin (BTC) recovered from its latest dump to USD 42,000 and jumped to nearly $45,000 on Tuesday and Wednesday. However, the cryptocurrency failed to continue upwards and plummeted to a two-week low at $38,000 on Sunday.
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway dumped a portion of its Visa and Mastercard holdings and invested $1 billion in the Bitcoin-friendly Nubank, the largest FinTech bank in Brazil that’s also popular among the country’s Bitcoin investors.
- The general price, volume, and volatility indices were negative at -8.70%, -16.68%, and -6.40%, respectively.
- Bitcoin hits $44K after Canada emergency powers accompany 6% BTC price rise
- Crypto market flirts with $2 trillion capitalisation despite snoozing bulls
- Bitcoin briefly dips below $43K as Fed says rate hike ‘soon appropriate’
- OpenSea users had millions of dollars worth of NFTs stolen in phishing attack
- USDC issuer Circle is now valued at $9B under revamped SPAC deal terms
- Bitcoin outperforms major tech stocks by an average of 12% in the last 30 days
- Crypto app downloads spike 280% following Super Bowl ads
- Russian Ministry pushes to legalise Bitcoin mining In energy-rich areas
- Overwhelming support for Grayscale BTC Trust ETF conversion proposal
- Mastercard to offer crypto and NFT consulting services, may help develop CBDCs
- JPMorgan enters the metaverse with virtual Decentraland lounge
- Crypto lender Nexo to stop paying interest on new deposits from US customers
- With $100M settlement confirmed, BlockFi aims to register Yield with SEC
- DBS plans to launch retail digital assets trading desk by year-end
- Oil giant ConocoPhilips reduces gas flaring emissions via Bitcoin mining
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price.
Market Index Tokens
|Top Gainers||–||–||XMR (+11.96%)|
|Top Losers||XTZ (-16.00%)|
|Benchmark||BTC (-9.10%)||BTC (-17.69%)||BTC (-7.99%)|
- Bitcoin (BTC) has fallen below the crucial $40,000 psychological barrier (again). (ref) The world’s No. 1 cryptocurrency hit a new low of $38,000 on Sunday, struggling to find support while whales remain sidelined (ref).
- Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of the Ethereum’s (ETH) blockchain said that crypto ‘welcomes’ another winter, and that the digital-asset universe may actually benefit from the current retreat in coin prices that’s cast a chill on investors. (ref)
|Top Gainers||–||BAL (+3.11%)||UMA (+52.84%)|
|Top Losers||REN (-17.01%) |
|Benchmark||UNI (-11.08%)||UNI (-4.54%)||UNI (-36.70%)|
|Price Change (%)||NFT||Gaming||Meme|
|Top Gainers||UOS (+20.02%)||MBOX (+4.58%)|
|Top Losers||OMI (-19.73%)|
*Gaming tokens: AXS, MANA, SAND, ALICE, YGG, MBOX, ILV, ATLAS, POLIS, DAWN
*Meme tokens: DOGE, SHIB, MONA, HOGE, PEPECASH