- Polygon joins Disney’s NFT AI Accelerator Program as the sole native blockchain. In Disney’s press release, Polygon is among six companies selected for the Accelerator, which focuses on building the future of immersive experiences using technologies such as augmented reality (AR), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and artificial intelligence (AI).
- GameStop NFT marketplace reportedly generated around $1.98M worth of NFT sales on its first full day of business. The platform charges a 2.25% fee on NFT sales, equating to roughly $44,500 worth of fees.
- Users can now discover and purchase OpenSea collectibles on the Crypto.com NFT platform. There are no gas fees charged when users list and sell the collectibles to their fellow Crypto.com NFT users.
- LooksRare recorded a +19% increase in sales and a -2% decrease in transactions. Meanwhile OpenSea‘s sales were negative at -6%, while its transaction count also decreased -13%.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- The upcoming collection “To the Moon” by Cristóbal Balenciaga features over 8,000 never-before-seen designs. In respect to the women Cristóbal designed for, this drop will feature a plethora of redeemables such as Balenciaga gear, gift cards to designer brands, and even the 70-year-old drawings by Cristóbal.
- “The Culture of Tarogramma” features NFTs which serve as artefacts from the fictional world of Tarogramma. Each NFT reveals something of the unique rituals, history, and culture of The Land of Tarogramma; from mystical regions to quiet cafes.
- Announcing OpenSea’s Solana launchpad
- Time Magazine looks to turn all future subscriptions into NFTs
- CryptoPunks floor price tops $100K in ETH for first time in two months
- Hyundai files new trademark for NFTs and VR
- The NFL scores a touchdown with its NFT ticket stub initiative
- Quik․com opens minting for NFT domain names
- Funko plans to launch Jay and Silent Bob NFT collection via the digital collectibles platform Droppp
- Care Bears launches NFTs to celebrate its 40th anniversary
- Legendary Rockers the Goo Goo Dolls launch debut NFT collection
- Rankings: Most popular Decentraland wearables creators
- Bored Apes creator warns of threat group targeting NFT communities
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Bearded Buddies||04 Aug 2022||0.26 (ETH)||10,000||2,600 (ETH)|
|Krilian. The change!||9 Sep 2022||0.2 (ETH)||8,888||1,777.6 (ETH)|
|Cyber Knights||31 Jul 2022||0.15 (ETH)||10,000||1500 (ETH)|
|Arctic Alligators||22 Aug 2022||0.08 (ETH)||10,000||800 (ETH)|
|Shibacademy NFT game||30 Jul 2022||1.5 (SOL)||8,888||13,332 (SOL)|
|Project Name||Bearded Buddies|
|Sale Date||04 Aug 2022|
|Market Cap||2,600 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Krilian. The change!|
|Sale Date||9 Sep 2022|
|Market Cap||1,777.6 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Cyber Knights|
|Sale Date||31 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||1500 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Arctic Alligators|
|Sale Date||22 Aug 2022|
|Market Cap||800 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Shibacademy NFT game|
|Sale Date||30 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||13,332 (SOL)|
* Sources: Rarity Tools, Crypto.com
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.
|Platform||Artist||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$134,100|
|Magic Eden||Liberty Square: The Sinister Squirrel Syndicate||$1,309,701|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$134,100|
|Artist||Liberty Square: The Sinister Squirrel Syndicate|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$1,309,701|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$23,448,744|
Research and Insights team