- Multi-sig wallet protocol Gnosis Safe rebranded as “Safe” after raising US$100M in a funding round. The funds will go towards the “Safe Ecosystem Foundation”, a non-profit which will contribute to further development.
- Woes for troubled crypto lender Celsius continue as it reports a US$1.2B balance sheet hole and a whopping US$4.7B owed to customers.
- Permissionless derivatives trading protocol ZKX raised US$4.5M in seed funding with the help of Crypto.com Capital, among others. They are creating new frameworks to solve current challenges in the DeFi market.
- This week’s price, volume, and volatility indices were positive at +10.93%, +20.34%, and +29.09%, respectively.
- 100-Year-Old Pennsylvania-based bank approved to leverage MakerDAO’s stablecoin vault
- Cred Protocol unveils its first decentralized credit scores
- Celsius hires new law firm to oversee restructuring
- DAO platform startup drums up 46 investors in pre-seed round
- Voyager can’t guarantee all customers will receive their crypto under proposed recovery plan
- Uniswap user loses US$8M worth of ETH in phishing attack
- DeFi exploits top US$1.8B YTD, though security ‘getting better’ Immunefi says
- Illicit crypto moving to mixers on pace to double in 2022
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price
Top Token Metrics
DeFi Index Tokens
Lending Protocol Metrics
Research and Insights Team