Weekly Market Index
Last week’s crypto market prices were flat at +0.51%, while volume and volatility dropped by -20.09% and -48.99%, respectively.
- Crypto.com released its audited Proof of Reserves, enabling users to verify that their crypto assets are fully backed (1:1) on the platform.
- Ethereum’s developers are prioritising staked ETH withdrawals for the network’s next major upgrade, Shanghai, delaying the implementation of The Surge, the network’s sequel to The Merge.
- Goldman Sachs is reportedly looking to buy crypto firms amid current lower valuations.
- Starbucks launched a beta test of its Odyssey program, which combines customer loyalty rewards with non-fungible token (NFT) collecting and other gamified elements.
Recent Research Reports
- Research Roundup Newsletter (November 2022): In our latest Research Roundup, we feature trending market insights and our research reports on SocialFi and the decentralised social network landscape.
- Decentralised Social Networks: An Overview: Decentralised social networks aim to enable participants to take back ownership of and better monetise their content and data. We explore the project landscape.
- Social Graph and Digital Identity in Web3: Relationships and identities are key elements that make up social networks. In this report, we put a spotlight on the roles that decentralised social graphs and digital identity play in Web3 social.
- Alpha Navigator (November 2022): Risk assets were up in November, with the exception of crypto. Could potentially slower rate hikes provide some Christmas cheer?
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: