- Bitcoin (BTC) topped USD 40,000 for the first time in two weeks on Friday. The world’s biggest cryptocurrency jumped to a two-week high of $40,219 as traders grew more confident in the market following a recent slump.
- The International Olympic Committee is collaborating with game developer nWay to launch Olympic Games Jam: Beijing 2022, a play-to-earn multiplayer game, allowing the players to compete in winter sports to earn Olympic NFT digital pins.
- Crypto.com launched Polkadot deposits and withdrawals on its exchange and application, after announcing a multi-year partnership with the LeBron James Foundation to offer crypto and blockchain education to underserved communities.
- The general price index was positive at +10.77%, while the volume and volatility indices were negative at -21.15% and -1.84%, respectively.
- Bitcoin returns to $40K, liquidating over $50M of shorts in hours
- Global blockchain funding grows by 700% YoY surpassing $25 billion
- Bitcoin transfer volumes see a massive uptrend in institutional dominance
- Crypto advertisements set to invade Super Bowl 56
- Japan’s leading general trading company to issue country’s first gold-linked crypto
- Russians hold over $200B in crypto assets, local government estimates
- Canadian Bitcoin ETF sees its third-biggest daily inflow ever
- Bitcoin network transaction volume surpasses American Express: Research
- Financial disclosures show Ted Cruz made a January 25 Bitcoin purchase
- Youtuber and alleged thief publicly refuses to return investors’ funds after $750K rug pull
- Google is looking to help build web3, blockchain products: Alphabet CEO
- China sets certain conditions for blockchain use within the country
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price.
Market Index Tokens
|Top Gainers||XTZ (+15.24%)|
|XTZ (+65.82%)||XMR (+17.87%)|
|Top Losers||–||ATOM (-53.66%)|
|Benchmark||BTC (+9.54%)||BTC (-19.35%)||BTC (+4.52%)|
- Tezos (XTZ), one of the leading proof-of-stake blockchain platforms, has scored a training kit deal with professional English soccer club Manchester United, The Athletic reports. (ref)
- Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH) looks poised to hit $3,500 in the coming sessions as it reclaimed a historically strong support level on Saturday. (ref)
|Top Gainers||BAL (+18.15%)|
|Top Losers||YFI (-1.18%) |
|Benchmark||LINK (+1.77%)||LINK (-23.41%)||LINK (-9.94%)|
|Price||YFI (-1.18%) |
|Price Change (%)||NFT||Gaming||Meme|
|Top Gainers||CHZ (+26.1%)|
|Price Change (%)||Top Gainers|
|Price Change (%)||Top Losers|
*Gaming tokens: AXS, MANA, SAND, ALICE, YGG, MBOX, ILV, ATLAS, POLIS, DAWN
*Meme tokens: DOGE, SHIB, MONA, HOGE, PEPECASH