We collected 29,574 effective responses during the course of the survey. The main takeaways from the survey are listed below.
- Only less than half of the respondents (47%) had heard of NFT, and among these, 63% of them had only a basic understanding of NFT while 57% of them had never used NFT
- The collectibles (47%) and gaming (33%) are the most commonly used NFT types for our respondents. Nearly half (49%) of the respondents sought financial gain by investing in NFT
- OpenSea (54%) was the most popular marketplace among the respondents
- The data showed that among the respondents who had heard of NFT, a majority of them (74%) also used DeFi
- Our respondents tended to agree with both statements that NFT are the next trending topic after DeFi, and that NFT are a useful innovation
- 48% of respondents indicated that real-world non-fungible assets tokenization would be the most beneficial aspect for NFT
- On the roadblocks to NFT adoption, the newness of the technology was the main concern for 61% of respondents who had heard of NFT
Read the full PDF version of the Non-Fungible Token Survey here.