Calling all USDC token holders to join the USDC Flash Rewards campaign, where each user can allocate up to 5,000 USDC! Receive an attractive reward of 7% p.a. on USDC for a 14-day allocation. The promotion ends on 30 November 2023, or when the aggregate campaign cap of 3,000,000 USDC is met — so hurry and don’t miss out!
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a feature within Crypto Earn that allows users to get promotional rates on a specified token. The Flash Rewards rate for that token will only be available for a limited time, and users only have to lock up their allocations for specified term lengths (e.g., seven-day or 14-day terms).
USDC Flash Rewards Campaign
The campaign is only available for Crypto.com App users in select jurisdictions*. More details below:
- Campaign Coin: USDC
- Campaign Period: 16 November 2023, 10:00 UTC – 30 November 2023, 10:00 UTC
- Lockup Term Length: 14 days
- Rewards Rate: 7% p.a.
- Max. Allocation Per User: 5,000 USDC
- Min. Allocation Per User: 25 USDC
- Aggregate Campaign Cap: 3,000,000 USDC
- Campaign Eligibility:
- Flash Rewards allocations will not count towards the tiered rewards quota; users who have reached their Tier 1 quota, but have not surpassed the Earn allocation maximum, are eligible for the Flash Rewards promotional rate.
- However, users who have reached the Earn allocation maximum will not be eligible to participate.
- Users are allowed one active Flash Rewards program at a time.
*The USDC Flash Rewards campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, or Korea, and is not available for residents of countries in which Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
To find out more about the campaign, visit our Help Centre.
USD Coin (USDC) is a fully collateralised US dollar stablecoin powered by Ethereum and jointly created by Circle and Coinbase, which is traded on exchanges at a value of US$1. Their shared vision to bring U.S. dollars onto a blockchain means traders can preserve their portfolio’s dollar value during periods of high volatility without having to exchange their crypto assets for a fiat currency. USDC is designed to maintain a stable value such that it is backed by one dollar or an asset with an equivalent value, held in accounts with U.S. regulated financial institutions.
Tap the ‘Flash Rewards’ banner on your App’s home screen and start getting rewardsnow!
- The USDC Flash Rewards Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- The USDC Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, or countries in which Crypto Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
- The Campaign commences on 16 November 2023, 10:00 UTC and ends on 30 November 2023, 10:00 UTC, or when the aggregate Campaign cap of 3,000,000 USDC has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- Users must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App to be eligible.
- Users who have already reached or exceeded their Earn allocation limits are ineligible.
- The principal and reward amounts will be automatically credited to the user’s Crypto.com App USDC Wallet upon maturity.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the Campaign or amend the Campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By accepting the rewards, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the Campaign.
- For Canadian Customers: Please note that Foris DAX, Inc. has filed an application for registration in certain Canadian jurisdictions but has not yet obtained registration. Until such time as Foris DAX, Inc. obtains registration, Foris DAX, Inc. has agreed to abide by the terms of an undertaking available at the following link: here. Further, although the term “stablecoin” is commonly used, there is no guarantee that the asset will maintain a stable value in relation to the value of the reference asset when traded on secondary markets or that the reserve of assets, if there is one, will be adequate to satisfy all redemptions.