The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) proudly presents the first-ever artist collaboration—the “UFC x Gian Galang” collection. The debut collection features Israel Adesanya, Valentina Shevchenko, and Conor McGregor, and will be dropping on 31 May 2022, exclusively on Crypto.com.
About Gian Galang
Gian Galang is an artist and illustrator based in New York City. He has created artwork for clients including UFC, Nike, Reebok, Vice, ESPN, HBO, Criterion, and Everlast. Galang’s constant curiosity towards different ways to visually interpret energy and movement eventually led to his creation of moving art, both literally and emotionally. He became well-known for his artworks surrounding martial arts and dynamic figures after combining his passion for Kung Fu movies as well as the exploration of unusual textures, techniques, and compositions. Check out our interview with Gian Galang here.
Drop Period: 31 May 2022, 09:00 EST – 02 June 2022, 09:00 EST (48 hours)
This drop includes three NFT portraits that feature some of the most exciting fighters in UFC today: Israel Adesanya, Valentina Shevchenko, and Conor McGregor. Each portrait is created with acrylic paint on watercolour paper, and features an animated colour shift in digital manifestation. There are a total of 999 editions priced at US$150 each.
UFC x Gian Galang Collection Sweepstakes
Collectors who own “UFC x Gian Galang” NFTs by 7 June 23:59 EST will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes with a total of 99 exclusive prizes up for grabs!
There will be 33 prizes for each of the three featured UFC Fighters—three physical prints signed by Gian Galang, 25 printed T-shirts, and five UFC Venus Authentic Walkout Jerseys. Users stand a chance to win a prize featuring the UFC Fighter corresponding to the “UFC x Gian Galang” NFT they have purchased. For example, if a user purchases a Conor McGregor “UFC x Gian Galang” NFT, they will be entered into the draw for a prize featuring Conor McGregor. The winner and prize to be received will be selected at random.
|Prize / Featured UFC Fighter||Israel Adesanya||Valentina Shevchenko||Conor McGregor.|
|Physical prints signed by Gian Galang||3||3||3|
|UFC Venum Authentic Walkout Jersey||5||5||5|
|Total Number of Prizes||33||33||33|
|Prize / Featured UFC Fighter||Physical prints signed by Gian Galang|
|Prize / Featured UFC Fighter||Printed T-shirts|
|Prize / Featured UFC Fighter||UFC Venum Authentic Walkout Jersey|
|Prize / Featured UFC Fighter||Total Number of Prizes|
Holders of Gian Galang’s NFTs from previous drops and airdrops as well as UFC NFT collectibles will get early access to the “UFC x Gian Galang” drop on 31 May 2022, 8:00 EST; 60 minutes ahead of public access.
*To qualify, you will need to have your Gian Galang NFT or UFC NFT in your Crypto.com NFT account. Visit the Help Centre for more information on privileged access.
UFC Collector Rebate
Furthermore, holders of any UFC NFT collectibles will also get to enjoy a 5% rebate on primary sales of the “UFC x Gian Galang” NFT collection.
Shop the drop and stand to win the signed prints and merch now.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Guide to completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App
- Guide to buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT
- Visit the Help Centre for more information on getting started with Crypto.com NFT in the Crypto.com App
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for the “UFC x Gian Galang” Collection Sweepstakes.
- The UFC NFTs need to be on Crypto.com/NFT on 7 June 2022, 23:59 EST for users to be eligible for the sweepstakes.
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong are excluded from this sweepstakes campaign.
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 21 days after the Campaign End Date.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm.