The FIFA World Cup™ is a quadrennial football competition which unites fans of the beautiful game from all around the world. In the same vein, we want “Loaded Lions” holders from every corner of the globe to unite over their passion for this project and become the strongest family in the NFT savanna. What better way to do so than with some friendly competition? Introducing our first ever team-based Mane Netizen competition, the Top Pride Tournament!
Four Proud Teams
For the inaugural Top Pride Tournament, participating Mane Netizens will be grouped into four different teams, also known as Prides, based on the special FIFA World Cup™ kit that their Match Ready Lions are wearing. Each Pride will contain Lions wearing the kits of eight different countries and are distinguished by the colour of their NFT’s background:
- Victorious Red: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands, Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan
- Jubilant Orange: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia, Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon
- Conquering Blue: France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia, Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, Korea Republic
- Triumphant Green: England, IR Iran, USA, Wales, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland
The Points System
When a FIFA World Cup™ team wins, loses, or draws, the Pride that it belongs to will earn points according to the breakdown below. After each stage, the points earned by each country will be consolidated and added to the Pride’s total tally. There will be four stages where Prides can earn points:
- Group Stage: Each win, loss, and draw from each FIFA World Cup™ team will earn the Pride 3 points, 0 points, and 1 point respectively.
- Round of 16: Each win will earn the Pride 4 points.
- Quarter-finals: Each win will earn the Pride 6 points.
- Semi-finals: Each win will earn the Pride 8 points.
- Goal bonus: For every match, the total number of goals scored by each FIFA World Cup™ team will be added to the Pride’s overall score as well.
The Pride with the most points by the end of the Top Pride Tournament will win an additional NFT, and will be announced after the World Cup™ concludes. We reserve the right to make tweaks to the points system as the tournament progresses to ensure that excitement is high and stakes higher!
- Join us on Twitter for the latest updates on all things Loaded Lions, Cyber Cubs, and The Mane Net.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Users must ensure that their “Match Ready Lion” NFT(s) (“Loaded Lions”) are in their Crypto.com NFT account by 14 December 2022, 23:59 UTC to be eligible for the airdrop of the special NFT. If not, the airdrop will be forfeited.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the airdrop mechanics or terms at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to users.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding this airdrop.