Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Ether (ETH) will be listed on Supercharger.
This time, we’re giving users the chance to boost their returns by 20x! Ten lucky participants will win an exclusive “Supercharger 20x Booster” NFT that multiplies their ETH rewards, allowing them to earn up to 30% APY. To enter, users simply need to sign up to Crypto.com NFT using the same email as their Crypto.com App or Exchange account, whichever one was used to participate in the ETH Supercharger event.
What is Ether?
Ether (ETH) is the native currency that powers the Ethereum network. Ethereum is a decentralised, community-run and open-source blockchain technology created by Vitalik Buterin that enables Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications (ĐApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. Ethereum is not just a platform but also a programming language (Turing complete) running on a blockchain, helping developers to build and publish distributed applications.
ETH on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive ETH as rewards for staking CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool. Ten lucky participants will be able to boost their estimated rewards of ~1.5% by 20x for this event.
How do users know they’ve won? The exclusive “Supercharger 20x Booster” NFT will be airdropped to the winners’ Crypto.com NFT account at the end of the Charging Period. Ownership of the NFT gives users the power to multiply their ETH rewards by 20x (up to 30% APY); the earnings will be automatically credited to their Crypto.com App or Exchange account after the Reward Distribution Period.
The ETH Supercharger event will commence on Sunday, 21 November 2021 in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users who participated in the HBAR Supercharger event, which ends on 21 November at 08:00 UTC, can keep their CRO stake in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the ETH event.
ETH Supercharger Details:
- Reward: USD 1,000,000 allocation
- Supported Staking Token: CRO
- Event Timeline:
Charging Period: 09:00 UTC, 21 November 2021 – 09:00 UTC, 5 January 2022
Reward Distribution Period: 07:00 UTC, 7 January 2021 – 07:00 UTC, 21 February 2022
Supercharger 20x Booster Bonus:
- ETH Reward: Additional 20x APY
- Reward Distribution:
“Supercharger 20x Booster” NFT: Airdropped to the winners’ Crypto.com NFT account within 7 days after the end of the Charging Period.
Supercharger 20x Booster Bonus: 10% of the winners’ bonus rewards will be distributed daily during the 14-day Reward Distribution Period. The remaining 90% will be distributed within 7 days after the end of the Reward Distribution Period.
i) Charging Duration (First 45 days)
Users can stake and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 45 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the crypto provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger 20x Booster Bonus campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ stakes in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
- Participants may withdraw their CRO stakes from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple stakes throughout the duration of the event.
- If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before the Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
- The lucky draw to win a 20x Supercharger NFT and a 20x APY Bonus on ETH rewards is eligible for ETH Supercharger participants who have a Crypto.com NFT account using the same Crypto.com App or Exchange email address. Both new and existing Crypto.com NFT users are eligible. New users must complete sign-up for Crypto.com NFT before the Charging Period End Date.
- The 20x Supercharger NFT will be airdropped to the winners Crypto.com NFT account within 7 days after Charging Period End Date
- The 20x APY on ETH Rewards will be credited to the winners’ Crypto.com App or Exchange wallets within 7 days after the Reward Distribution End date.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html
For details, please refer to our Help Centre.