The Crypto Earn Flash Rewards campaign is back! This time, we will feature the Solana (SOL) token. For a limited time only, users can earn an attractive reward of 10% p.a. on SOL for a 14-day term allocation. The promotion ends on 14 November 2022, or when the aggregate campaign cap of 92,000 SOL is met, so hurry and don’t miss out!
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a feature within Crypto Earn that allows users to earn a promotional rate on a specified token. The Flash Rewards rate for that token will only be available for a limited time and users only have to lock up their allocations for shorter term lengths (e.g. seven-day or 14-day terms).
SOL Flash Rewards Campaign
The campaign is only available for Crypto.com App users in select markets*. More details below:
- Campaign Coin: SOL
- Campaign Period: 31 October 2022, 10:00 UTC – 14 November 2022, 10:00 UTC
- Term Length: 14 days lockup
- Rewards Rate: 10% p.a.
- Max. Allocation Per User: 18 SOL
- Min. Allocation Per User: 0.15 SOL
- Aggregate Campaign Cap: 92,000 SOL
- Campaign Eligibility:
- Flash allocations will not count towards the tiered rewards quota, and users who have reached their Tier 1 quota, but have not surpassed the maximum Earn allocation, are eligible for the Flash Rewards promotional rate
- However, users who have reached the maximum Earn allocation will not be eligible to participate
*The SOL Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Korea and is not available for residents of countries in which Earn is not available (more information here).
To find out more about the campaign, visit our Help Centre.
Solana is a decentralised protocol for building dApps and uses Proof of History (PoH), a new cryptographic mechanism that amplifies scalability while maintaining network security. It is among the few layer-1 solutions capable of supporting thousands of transactions per second without having to implement second layers or off-chains. It aims to achieve high transaction speeds without sacrificing decentralisation. Solana’s native cryptocurrency is SOL, which is used to pay transaction fees and for staking. It also gives holders the right to vote in future upgrades.
Tap the ‘Flash Rewards’ banner in your App’s home screen and start earning now!
- The SOL Flash Rewards Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- The SOL Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Korea and for residents of countries in which Crypto Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
- The campaign commences on 31 October 2022, 10:00 UTC and ends on 14 November 2022, 10:00 UTC or when the aggregate campaign cap of 92,000 SOL has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- Users must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App to be eligible.
- Users who have already reached or exceeded their Earn allocation limits are ineligible.
- The principal and reward amounts will be automatically credited to the user’s Crypto.com App SOL Wallet upon maturity.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By accepting the rewards, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.