We are pleased to announce that users with an EU-issued Crypto.com Visa Card can now make payments with Google Pay™️.
Google Pay™️ is a fast and simple way to make payments online and in-store. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment information with multiple layers of security.
To set up Google Pay™️ in the Crypto.com App, simply click the button below, tap Add to Google Pay, and follow the in-app instructions.
<< Set Up Google Pay>>
Alternatively, you can set up Google Pay™️ via the Google Wallet app:
- Open the Google Wallet app or download it on Google Play
- Tap Add to Wallet
- Verify your Card, and you’re all set!
- How to set up Google Pay
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card rewards & benefits
- Guide to depositing CRO in the App
- Not available for cards issued in the UK. Jurisdiction eligibility applies. Refer to the FAQ for more information
- Google Pay works on Android devices running Lollipop 5ok.0+. For in-store payments, ensure that your device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and Host Card Emulation (HCE) functions. You can make in-app or online payments with Google Pay even if your device does not have NFC capabilities.
- Google Pay and Google Wallet are trademarks of Google LLC (“Google”), and the use of Google Pay and Google Wallet are subject to the terms and conditions of Google, as updated or amended by Google in its sole discretion from time to time.
- Crypto.com is entitled, in our sole discretion, to approve or reject the provisioning of any Crypto.com Visa Card to a user’s device and is not obligated to provide any reason for such approval or rejection.
- Crypto.com Visa Card rewards and benefits are dependent on the relevant card tier. Please visit Crypto.com Visa Card – Rewards & Benefits for more details.
- The use of the Crypto.com Visa Card, and the use of it through Google Pay, are subject to and governed by the respective applicable terms and conditions of Crypto.com, as updated or amended by Crypto.com in our sole discretion from time to time.