Calling all EGLD token holders to join the EGLD Flash Rewards campaign, where each user can allocate up to 200 EGLD! Get an attractive reward of up to 10% p.a. on EGLD for a 14-day allocation. The promotion ends on 1 February 2024, or when the aggregate campaign cap of 10,000 EGLD is met — so hurry and don’t miss out!
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a feature within Crypto Earn that allows users to receive a promotional reward rate on a specified token. The Flash Rewards rate for that token will only be available for a limited time, and users only have to lock up their allocations for specified term lengths (e.g., seven-day or 14-day terms).
EGLD Flash Rewards Campaign
The campaign is only available for Crypto.com App users in select jurisdictions*. More details below:
- Campaign Coin: EGLD
- Campaign Period: 18 January 2024, 10:00 UTC – 1 February 2024, 10:00 UTC
- Lockup Term Length: 14 days
- Rewards Rate: Up to 10% p.a.
- Max. Allocation Per User: 200 EGLD
- Min. Allocation Per User: 1 EGLD
- Aggregate Campaign Cap: 10,000 EGLD
- Campaign Eligibility:
- Flash Rewards allocations will not count towards the tiered rewards quota; users who have reached their Tier 1 quota, but have not surpassed the Earn allocation maximum, are eligible for the Flash Rewards promotional rate.
- However, users who have reached the Earn allocation maximum will not be eligible to participate.
- Users are allowed one active Flash Rewards program at a time.
*The EGLD Flash Rewards campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, or Korea, and is not available for residents of countries in which Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
To find out more about the campaign, visit our Help Centre.
MultiversX (former Elrond) is a highly scalable, secure and decentralised blockchain network created to enable radically new applications, for users, businesses, society, and the new metaverse frontier. It features adaptive state sharding as its scaling solution and Secure PoS to secure the network. MultiversX allows users to develop decentralised applications (DApps) with fast transaction speed and low transaction cost. The EGLD Token is the native token powering the MultiversX network. Its utility comprises all core network functionalities such as staking, governance, transactions, smart contracts, and validator rewards.
Tap the ‘Flash Rewards’ banner on your App’s home screen and start getting rewards now!
- The EGLD Flash Rewards Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- The EGLD Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, or countries in which Crypto Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
- The Campaign commences on 18 January 2024, 10:00 UTC and ends on 1 February 2024, 10:00 UTC, or when the aggregate Campaign cap of 10,000 EGLD has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- Users must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App to be eligible.
- Users who have already reached or exceeded their Earn allocation limits are ineligible.
- The principal and reward amounts will be automatically credited to the user’s Crypto.com App EGLD Wallet upon maturity.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the Campaign or amend the Campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By accepting the rewards, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the Campaign.
- For Canadian Customers: Please note that Foris DAX, Inc. has filed an application for registration in certain Canadian jurisdictions but has not yet obtained registration. Until such time as Foris DAX, Inc. obtains registration, Foris DAX, Inc. has agreed to abide by the terms of an undertaking available at the following link: here.