In support of the rebranding of Anyswap (ANY) to Multichain (MULTI), the Crypto.com Exchange will be delisting ANY for Spot and Margin trading on 13 April at 06:00 UTC.
Please see how Spot and Margin traders with ANY balances or open positions will be affected below:
- Open positions will be closed after this date and remaining ANY balances on this date will be converted to MULTI in the ratio of 1 ANY: 1 MULTI.
- New Margin loans of ANY will be suspended with immediate effect. Outstanding ANY margin loans and pending orders created previously will be cancelled after 13 April, 06:00 UTC.
- Remaining ANY funds in open positions and ANY balances in the user’s Margin Wallet after 13 April, 06:00 UTC will be moved to their Spot Wallet*, where it will be converted to MULTI in the ratio of 1 ANY: 1 MULTI.
We will notify users again when the conversion is complete.
- The token merge may be dilutive to ANY holders, depending on the relative prices of the tokens
- Deposits and withdrawals of ANY will be suspended after 13 April at 06:00 UTC. ANY tokens deposited/withdrawn into/from your Crypto.com Exchange Spot and Margin Wallet after this date will not be accepted. Please allow sufficient time for processing ANY deposits/withdrawals prior to this time.
- *The transfer of ANY from the user’s Margin Wallet to Spot Wallet after 13 April at 06:00 UTC might lead to liquidation if the Margin Score falls below the liquidation threshold because of insufficient collateral