We’re excited to announce the launch of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending in the Crypto.com Exchange. Now, you have even more ways to put your crypto assets to work!
Earn interest by lending your crypto assets directly to creditworthy borrowers on your terms. Borrowers can secure a crypto loan backed by their crypto collateral, with flexible repayments and attractive market rates.
P2P Lending currently supports 26 loanable currencies, and 28 collateral tokens.
Highlights of P2P Lending
- Flexible term length: 7D, 14D, and 28D
- Determine your market lending rate
- Auto-lend function supported: Repaid loans can be automatically returned to the funding market at the original rate and tenure
- No limit on the number of loans submitted at any one time
- Dynamic market rates
- Flexible repayment terms: Partial repayments accepted and no penalties are levied for early repayments
- Preferential fee structure, depending on the LTV and CRO staked
- Secure up to three loans at any one time
Crypto.com Exchange users need to complete Advanced level verification to use P2P Lending. Citizens or residents of the excluded jurisdictions listed here are unable to use P2P Lending at this time.
This feature is available in Crypto.com Exchange Web platform.Visit the P2P Lending FAQ for more details on loan terms, issuance, repayment, and interest rates.